LONDON / HYBRID
UP TO £50,000 + CAREER PROGRESSION + FANTASTIC CULTURE
We're recruiting for a well-known highly successful award-winning company who is looking to expand their marketing team due to growth of the business.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Analyst to join the team to be involved and support the delivery of data driven information to the marketing leadership team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate Marketing Analyst who is looking to join a large forward-thinking company where you can genuinely progress.
THE MARKETING ANALYST ROLE:
- Working as Marketing Analyst, reporting to the Head of Marketing
- Compile data from various sources (internal and external performance team/ agencies (PPC, Paid social, programmatic display and TV) and internal departments (DM/CRM etc) into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models.
- Work with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track marketing and business performance and highlight potential inefficiencies
- Take responsibility for the modelling & measurement of marketing investment and its effectiveness across both ATL and digital performance channels.
- Build/design data warehouse to house/aggregate all relevant performance data - to include all historical and on-going marketing data for all markets
- Make recommendations on future in house Data Visualization/automation software following a review of the market and then /in house external reporting Software
- Report relevant weekly performance data to marketing stakeholders - along with relevant commentary all relevant markets:
- Use data to build profitable customer segments/profiles to provide to marketing to enable future targeting of more profitable players
- Review back-end data and monthly reports provided by external marketing agencies to sense check their reporting approach and ensure their performance reporting is accurate and robust
- Work with cross channel performance data supplied by agencies and make recommendations to marketing stakeholders on how best to optimize spend across the following: Digital/Offline and within digital the optimal channel split - to ensure growth and profitable CPAs and player values
- Work with the external marketing agencies across the key channels (ATL and performance (mainly PPC/Social and programmatic) in order to build a mixed media model or a multi-channel attribution model in order to understand the impact of above the line/branding activity on performance channels, and be able to better optimize spend
- Work closely with Performance and Digital Marketing teams, BI and other marketing stakeholders to lead data elements of the annual/quarterly budgeting and forecasting process
- Help department managers with ad hoc projections and other modelling tasks
- Identify opportunities for increased automation efficiency and cost saving opportunities through technical solutions
- Must have solid experience within a Marketing Analyst position or similar, open to considering candidates from either industry or an agency background
- An analytical approach to work, data driven and must enjoy solving problems
- A solid experience working with Google Analytics, Facebook/Meta Reporting, Power-BI Platform
- The ability to work with large, complex data sets across multiple platforms and design efficient processes to provide accurate and timely information is crucial
- Experience working in e-commerce large volume transactions business operating is highly competitive marketplace is essential.
- Must be capable of setting up Data Studio performance reports
- Experience working with multi-nationals with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences across different markets
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
- Desired but not essential, experience in mixed marketing modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition channels
Please send your CV for the Marketing Analyst position via the advertisement for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £50000.00 per annum + PROGRESSION & GREAT CULTURE
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Contact: Sophie Smith
- Tel: 0845 121 0741 / 0161 850 1091
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-20 18:51:43 -
- View all Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Digital Marketing Executive
- 1st Line Support Analyst
- Trainee Insurance Broker (New Business)
- Retail Assistant
- Customer Service Administrator
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Senior Account Manager
- Reservations Agent
- Marketing Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Health & Safety Advisor
- RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- MANAGING RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- INTERNAL RECRUITER & TRAINER
- RECRUITMENT RESOURCER
- ECOMMERCE ADMINISTRATOR - LINNWORKS
- Health & Safety Manager
- Sales Executive - Telecoms
- Office Assistant