Electrical Installation Lecturer
Protocol are pleased to be working with the largest provider of Apprenticeships and Further Education programmes in Doncaster and surrounding areas.
Winner of the Best Further Education College 2019 in the What Uni, Student Choice Awards.
We are also one of the largest providers for Higher Education with our University Centre we have over 1200 students a year choosing to study with us on a range of Foundation Degrees, HNDs, Degrees, MAs and professional courses.
Working closely with the college we are looking for an Electrical Installation Lecturer on a full-time, temporary or permanent basis.
* Deliver exceptional teaching and learning and motivate, inspire and engage learners
* Produce engaging schemes of work and lesson plans
* Setting, marking and recording of students work including assessments as necessary
* Maintenance of class registers, work programmes and records in your area of work
* To positively contribute to a safe learning and work environment ensuring compliance with
* Health and Safety and Safeguarding Policy and Procedure
The person and qualifications:
* (Desirable) PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
* Experience using ICT systems including student databases
* Experience of teaching in a further or higher education environment
* Proven organisational ability
* Excellent communication and administration skills
* Ability to write comprehensive and analytical reports
* Be committed to Safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
* A DBS on the update service (or willing to obtain)
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities.
If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
The legal bit...
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position.
If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service.
The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback.
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
More Jobs from Protocol
- Lecturer in Taxation and Financial Reporting
- Computing Lecturer
- Lecturer in Computing
- Lecturer in Health and Social Care
- Personal Development Tutor
- Dental Nursing Trainer/Assessor
- Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
- Motor Vehicle Lecturer
- Counselling Tutor
- Pastoral Tutor
- Cookery Tutors
- Brickwork Tutor
- Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer
- Motor Vehicle Tutor
- Biology Lecturer
- Maths Tutor
- Physics Tutor
- English Lecturer
- Academic Skills Tutor
- Health and Social Care Lecturer