Personal Assistant - Secretary - Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
An experienced Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant is required to provide a comprehensive, efficient, reliable and confidential support service to two Managing Directors of a busy wholesale jewellery company based in Hatton Garden.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with exceptional written and spoken English alongside the ability to provide wide-ranging support to the Directors of this fast-moving, highly renowned business.
Applications are particularly welcome from individuals with experience of working within the jewellery industry with the communication skills required to interact easily with anyone in the company, as well as customers and suppliers.
Discretion, loyalty and multitasking skills are an absolute must.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar high-level PA/EA role reporting to Directors.
- Resourcefulness - able to make the seemingly impossible possible by using the available resources at hand.
- Knowledge of standard software packages including Excel Word and PowerPoint and the ability to learn company specific to these if required.
- Discretion and trustworthiness as you will often be party to confidential information.
- Numerous and financially aware.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organisation skills ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Maintaining an organised filing system.
- Answering calls, liaising with clients/suppliers confidently.
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the Directors' behalf.
- Diary management.
- Planning and organising meetings.
- Organising complex travel.
- Taking action points and writing minutes in addition to dictation.
- Improving office systems.
- Conducting research as necessary.
- Preparing presentations.
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment.
- Customer relationship building with trade accounts.
Based in central London, this is an exciting, varied and rewarding opportunity for an experienced and organised Personal Assistant to join this modern, forward-thinking organisation as it continues its exciting journey.
A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer.
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Customer Service Executive
- Salesforce Sales Executive
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Manager - Part Time
- National Account Sales Executive
- Lead Physicist in Nuclear Medicine
- Personal Assistant
- Delivery Driver
- Supply Chain Solutions Lead – Engineered Polymers
- Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
- Senior Sales Specialist – Fertility Products
- Sales Order Administrator - eCommerce
- C# .Net Developer
- Junior Commissioning Engineer - AV
- Junior Project Manager - AV
- Inbound Digital Marketing Executive
- Office Administrator - Part Time
- Partnership Relations Executive - Graduates Considered
- Logistics & Customs Administrator
- IT Systems Engineer
- Account Executive – Salesforce & FinancialForce