Ward Staff Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Job title: Ward Staff Nurse – RMN or RNLD
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per year DOE + sign-on bonus
Make a real difference in people’s lives, and be strongly supported & rewarded while you do so!
One of the UK’s premier providers of world-class acute mental health and addictions therapies is looking for a dynamic and driven Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN or RNLD) to join their inpatient team in the Woking area.
The service offers a non-traditional, homely, and welcoming environment in which each individual can recover in comfort – whether that be from depression, PTSD, substance addictions, addictive behaviours, anxiety-related disorders, or other conditions.
The site offers a diverse range of clinical therapeutic techniques including CBT, DBT, and EMDR, as well as a number of wellbeing initiatives, including arts and exercise therapies, massage sessions, and beautiful private gardens.
As a Ward Staff Nurse with the service, you will work collaboratively to assess, plan, and deliver comprehensive care in a manner that demonstrates understanding of the individual needs of your patients, supports them to understand and become fully involved in their care, and treats them with compassion, kindness, and respect – enabling them to make real and lasting improvements in their mental health.
A £5000 sign-on bonus is now available to new members of the team, on top of access to a wide-ranging employee benefits package and extensive, bespoke training and career development opportunities – there has never been a better time to join!
You must have current, valid registration with the NMC as a Registered Nurse (Mental Health) or Registered Nurse (Learning Disabilities) to take on this Ward Staff Nurse role.
You must have at least 6 months’ post-registration experience in an inpatient setting for this Ward Staff Nurse role.
- £5000 sign-on bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent CPD opportunities, including sponsorship of professional qualifications and leadership development
- Fully reimbursed NMC revalidation fees
- Discount schemes and other benefits in line with the NHS
- Private pension
- Enhanced parental leave
- And more!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £30,000 - £38,000 per year DOE + sign-on bonus
- Location: Woking, Surrey, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Ltd
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/GU/10888/1
- Posted: 2022-09-23 12:50:05 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
- Senior / School Nurse
- Senior Nurse / Junior Sister
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Pharmacy Assistant or Technician
- Pharmacist Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Ferry booking Representative - German Speaking
- Mechanical Technician
- Senior or Staff Nurse - RN Adult
- Operations Manager
- Ward Manager/Clinical Lead - RN Adult
- Internal Auditor - Part-time
- IP Pharmacist - Independent Prescriber
- Pharmacist Manager
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult / RGN
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
- Registered Nurse - RGN/RN Adult
- GMP Cleaner