The Radiography team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 7 CT Radiographer in London.
The successful candidates will be working full time.
This role is available to start ASAP; the pay rate for this job is £30 per hour.
Position: CT Radiographer
Hours: Full time
- HCPC registered
- Relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography
Why work for Maxxima?
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
You can find out more information regarding referrals on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 General Radiographer- Cambridge
- Band 6 General Radiographer-Romford
- Band 7 General Radiographer - Stoke
- Band 7 General Radiographer- Hulland
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer-Manchester
- Band 5-7 Biomedical Scientist in Microbiology
- Band 5 -7 Biomedical Scientist in Haematology
- BMS in Biochemistry - MUST have CORU
- Band 5-7 Biomedical Scientist in Haematology
- Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist
- B7/8a Echocardiographer (Private) - NW London
- Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist in Orpington
- Band 5/6 Pharmacy Technician (ACT) - W Yorkshire
- B6 Cath Lab Cardiac Physiologist - Derby
- Band 5/6 Pharmacy Technician (ACT) - Hampshire
- Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Band 6 General Radiographer-Hertfordshire
- Band 6/7 Neurophysiologist in Peterborough
- Band 7 Echocardiographer in Bristol