Recruitment Consultant - Vancouver
$50k Basic + Commission + Bonus + Medical
Gastown Vancouver - Flexible Home & Office (this is NOT a fully remote role)
We are CORE.
We are the hospitality talent experts.
We’re passionate about people and the hospitality and service sectors.
We’re a different kind of placement agency, putting relationships at the forefront of our processes and committed to accelerating ambitions for both our clients and candidates.
It’s a fast paced, fun, and non-corporate vibe at CORE.
We’re dedicated to building a dynamic, engaging, and inclusive workplace.
We value individuality and reward hard work.
With offices in key locations in Europe, North America, Africa and The Middle East, we find and place talent in these locations and the rest of the world.
You can benefit from being surrounded by industry experts who love what they do.
Loyal and hugely knowledgeable consultants who truly are the CORE of our business.
Fancy joining us ?
What’s in it for you ?
- Competitive basic salary
- Attractive commission structure (really!) based on personal targets
- Additional Group commission per month based on company targets
- Additional days annual leave for each year of service (capped after 5 years)
- Extra days annual leave for your birthday
- Regular team building and occasional team holidays
- Flexible working week, home working available
Here’s what we’d like from you !
- To be career driven and the want to succeed in a rapidly expanding business
- Have a serious passion for customer service and ideally a background in hospitality – quality agency experience and a good understanding of recruitment is preferred too
- Be super approachable and friendly (just like us !)
- You need to be a self-starter – able to manage your own time and your desk
- Forward thinking and exceptionally organized
- Be able to handle and manage a large existing database as well as high volume in coming inquiries and applications
- Comfortable at leading established accounts, working with clients to support their needs
- Ability to actively develop new business leads, negotiate contracts and develop recruitment solutions to match client needs
- Previous proven experience in sales, business development, account management or a senior management role
Some more things to sweeten the deal
- Your tech is sorted – we’ll provide you with everything you need to work remotely
- Wellness treats – who doesn’t love those little surprise gifts ?
- Office dog - depending on location, guaranteed to improve your day by 100%
- Regular breakfasts and lunches in the office (and sometimes at home)
It’s important to us that we have talent from different backgrounds and lived experiences at CORE.
We are aspiring to be an organisation that is representative of the world we live in, and we invite diversity in the hope to provide a safe and comfortable space where our people can fully express themselves and contribute to our community.
Competitive Salary + Commission + Bonus
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to Rose@Corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are THE experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Bar General Manager -SW London - £45k plus bonus
- General Manager - Fine Dining Restaurant 90/100k London
- Deputy Manager - pub company 34/36,000k plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - £28,000 - Bath (bar)
- General Manager - Shoreditch £50/55,000 plus bonus
- Duty Manager - award-winning bar group - 37k North (London)
- Cluster General Manager - Lifestyle Apart-Hotels
- Venue Director - Birmingham
- Housekeeper - High Profile Client - London - Up to 41,000 pa
- Commercial Manager - Luxury Resort - Devon
- Director of Sales and Marketing - International Branded Hotel
- Front of House Manager - Luxury Resort - Devon
- Contract Manager - Multi-Site
- Head Chef - Event Catering - Monday to Friday role!
- Junior Insights Manager
- Head OF Ecommerce
- Communications Director
- General Manager - Premium High-Volume Restaurant
- General Manager - Serviced Apartment - West London
- Assistant C&B Manager - Luxury Hotel - Essex