Senior / School Nurse
Job title: School Nurse
Salary: Up to £39,000 per year pro-rata
Location: Southwark, London
A leading independent day school is looking for a Registered Nurse (Adult or Children’s) to join the team as a School Nurse and provide excellent nursing care to pupils as they grow and thrive – both in their academics and as individuals.
Highly praised by the Independent Schools Inspectorate for the support given to its pupils in their academic and wider personal endeavours, the school takes an inclusive and inspirational approach to education – each pupil is given the individual encouragement they need to explore beyond the standard, take an active role in building a socially and culturally harmonious community, and grow into lifelong learners and leaders.
The nursing team, as part of the wider pastoral care team, play a crucial role in supporting an active school community.
As a School Nurse, you will provide a safe space and outstanding primary care to pupils, staff, and visitors, supporting physical and mental health, emotional wellbeing, and wider health promotion to enable full participation in all aspects of school life.
You may join the nursing team as either of the following, dependent on your experience:
- School Nurse
- Senior School Nurse – open to nurses 3+ years post-registration
Each School Nurse role is a permanent, term-term only (0.8 FTE) position.
Actual salary will be determined on a pro-rata basis.
You must be registered with the NMC as an RN Child or RN Adult.
You must have experience in at least one of the following areas: School Nursing, A&E, Practice Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, Education, or Mental Health.
- Generous private pension, with up to 10% Employer Contribution
- Staff parking and lunches on-duty
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- School fee discount
- Free access to the Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Contribution to eye health costs
- Death in service benefit
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £39000 pro-rata
- Location: Southwark, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sterling Cross Ltd
- Tel: 01304200315
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AA/SE/10949/1
- Posted: 2022-09-26 10:35:39 -
- View all Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
More Jobs from Sterling Cross Ltd
- Care Home Nurse Manager - RN Adult
- Care Home Nurse - RN Adult or RMN
- Production Manager
- Production Manager
- Senior Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Registered Nurse - RN Adult
- Finance Manager / Accountant
- Service Manager - Supported Living
- Senior Support Worker - Part-Time
- Cruise Ship Paramedic
- Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse - RMN / RNLD
- HR Manager - Part Time
- Security Officer
- Clinical Healthcare Assistant - HCA
- Litigation Lawyer
- Senior Private Client Lawyer
- Child Care Solicitor / Lawyer
- Private Client Secretary