Alongside salary the company will offer the successful Infrastructure Engineer a competitive benefits package including a 6% pension contribution, Life assurance at x3 basic, excellent sick pay scheme, uncapped annual bonus (usually around 5%), regular salary reviews in line with cost of living and inflation, employee assistance programme supporting mental health of you and family members and more.
Infrastructure Engineer required to join a global leading company chemical manufacturer on their site in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
This is an exciting time to join a stable, growing organisation that with a site headcount of 100, backed by a global brand.
This is truly exciting role as an Infrastructure Engineer as you will be part of one of the world's largest consumer goods companies driven by their goal to make sustainable living a commonplace.
This company are present in close to 200 countries and have 400+ brands with billions of people using their products globally.
Your main role as an Infrastructure Engineer you will manage and perform the activities required to maintain and improve the site Industrial Automation Control Systems and to manage the site IT network.
There will be work alongside a corporate, international IT Teams.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer
- Provide first level support to Operations and liaise with the external contractor for the implementation of changes to the Distributed Control System (DCS) and to the site Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
- Ensure that the changes requested by the Engineering and by the Project departments are properly implemented by the DCS supplier, both under the software and hardware point of view.
- Organize and perform the required troubleshooting and management activities for the site IT network and machines, including Cyber Security projects and activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and report problems.
Assist in actions for continuous improvement.
- Be flexible in your approach to duties in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Engaging in a career development programme to aid with progression through the company.
Qualifications & experience needed:
- Must have a strong Infrastructure Engineer background, with experience building strong stakeholder relationships
- Ideally a BSc in Industrial Automation, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- The successful candidate may have practical experience and proficiency with PLC and DCS systems.
- Familiarity with industrial instrumentation (Emerson, Endress+Hauser) would be an advantage.
Please apply direct for further information regarding this Infrastructure Engineer position.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Sales Manager
- Production Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Electrician
- Fabricator Welder - MIG/TIG/Stick
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Key Account Manager
- Stores Team Leader
- Service Fleet Manager
- Project Manager
- Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician - Days or Shifts
- Panel Wirer
- CAD //Draughtsperson
- Foundry Operatives
- Pipe Fitter /Welder
- Electrical Test Engineer