Digital Sales Team Leader
Role: Sales Team Leader
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am till 5:30pm
Salary: £Competitive + Potential £40K OTE + Company Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Team Leader for a fantastic financial services organisation based on the outskirts of Sevenoaks (own transportation will be required).
The sole focus of the role is to ensure the sales team is driven to reach both individual and collective targets.
The leader must ensure sufficient training is given to new starters in the team as well as deliver high levels of development lessons for more experienced members to ensure they are maintaining the level of performance that is expected.
The leader will report directly to the Head of the Department and will be involved in recruitment and managing key relationships with the external sales force and internal departments.
This is a key role to ensure continued sales growth within the South East team.
- Driving day-to-day performance of a sales team with ambitious monthly targets.
- Ongoing development of sales staff to improve performance against target including quarterly group sales-based classroom training sessions.
- Manage allocation and ensure leads are distributed across the team fairly and accordingly.
- Perform monthly control checks on every member of the team
- Perform monthly reviews which members of the team, as well as quarterly reviews alongside
Head of the department.
- Implementation of new KPIs and projects within the team
- Review the Lead manager daily and make sure all accounts are being kept up to date including
action or allocation to cover sickness/days in lieu
- Managing people HR, team rota, sickness, annual leave, and overtime.
- Working alongside Head of the department with team recruitment.
- Initial point of call for the external sales force, including technical issues and managing relationships and potential disputes with supporting dealerships.
- Speaking with customers and dealers on behalf of new staff to process new accounts
- Continued feedback to the head of the department on existing systems and processes.
- Being a part of a developing product and assisting with continued growth.
- Assist the team manager in other tasks that relate to the running of the Digital Sales team
- Keep up to date with the companies products and services
- To present the company in a professional and confidential manner at all times.
- Customer-focused telephone experience from a sales environment.
- Exceptional team leadership skills, as well as being confident in managing individuals.
- Good educational background with proficiency demonstrable in Maths and English
- Computer Literate, including MS office products and email
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Awareness of current FCA regulations, there will be a requirement to study and pass the SAF (Specialist Automotive Finance) test.
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures as well as work alongside manager to develop new ones.
- Essential time keeping and being flexible and willing to step up when required if the team are short-staffed
- 25 Days Annual Leave Entitlement
- One additional day's leave for your birthday
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Insurance Cover
- Self-Invested Pension Plan (SIPP)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Access to Company benefits portal
- Gym Membership discounts
- Eye Care Cost reimbursement
- Premium Bonds for children
- Office Social Activities
*Due to the nature of this role you must be flexible and have your own transport
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Production Supervisor (FMCG)
- Supply Planning Manager - Fresh Produce
- Business Development Manager - Field Based
- Franchise Area Manager
- Commercial Sales Executive (Horticulture)
- Claims Team Leader - (Motor)
- Store Controller - Borough Green
- Production Operative
- Finance Assistant
- WAITING STAFF REQUIRED
- Receptionist/Administrator - Part-Time
- Executive Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Head of Artic
- Head of Logistics
- Customer Service Advisor
- Engineer Coordinator (Admin)
- Administrator (Parts)
- Commercial Administrator
- Finance Administrator