Service Engineer - West Yorkshire - £30-35k
Our client is an international engineering and manufacturing business who have a long-established reputation for Designing, Manufacturing, Installing, Commissioning and Servicing Air Flow / Air Conditioning related process manufacturing machinery for blue chip clients around the Globe.
The Field Service Engineer position offers fantastic opportunities for both personal and career progression.
The client has an International client base and long-established market presence with an ever-growing market connected to the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industries.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a Service Engineer to join their Service team.
Based from West Yorkshire, you will undertake the International service, maintenance and repair of their specialist machinery.
Work as part of the Aftermarket service team, you will be responsible for the air flow testing of systems, including filter integrity testing of air flow / air balancing of systems.
Experience covering air balancing and particle inspections would also be advantageous.
The Service Engineer position will entail working away from home, at times internationally servicing and testing machinery and Air Conditioning / Air Flow systems as part of a service team.
Full product training and support is provided by our end client, often buddying up with other colleagues for training on the job, and in-house.
What's in it for the Service Engineer :
- A Permanent position within a leading International business in an ever-growing market sector
- Training and career development opportunities
- Highly competitive basic salary, plus lots of overtime also available at a premium, especially when working on-site with travel time also paid - OTE £45K plus per annum
- Company pension and benefits are also readily available
Key Requirements of the Service Engineer :
- Engineering qualification level 3 or above in HVAC, Industrial Air Conditioning, Electrical or Mechanical engineering
- Experience of air flow testing and air filtration systems
- Flexible to International travel and time away from home
- Full UK driving licence and Valid passport
The Service Engineer position may suit: HVAC Engineer, Service Engineer, Air Conditioning, BMS, Validation Engineer, Installation Electrician, Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, etc
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Sales Manager
- Production Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Electrician
- Fabricator Welder - MIG/TIG/Stick
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Key Account Manager
- Stores Team Leader
- Service Fleet Manager
- Project Manager
- Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician - Days or Shifts
- Panel Wirer
- CAD //Draughtsperson
- Foundry Operatives
- Pipe Fitter /Welder
- Electrical Test Engineer