Histology Biomedical Scientist required in Northern Scotland
The Biomedical Science team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for Band 6-7 Biomedical Scientist in Histology to work in an NHS Hospital in Scotland. We are looking for a biomedical scientist who can make a real difference in supporting the laboratory's cellular pathology service.
Position: Biomedical Scientist
Hours: 37.5, including weekend work
What will you be doing in this Biomedical Scientist role?
As a Biomedical Scientist in Histology, you will be expected to be proficient in microtomy, have specialist skills and knowledge of immunohistochemistry and in-particular use of the Roche Benchmark Ultra.
On a day to day basis you will be supporting the senior biomedical scientists in the delivery of the service and providing guidance to junior members of staff.
The benefits of this position are:
Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
Dedicated and experienced consultants who fully understand your specialist field
Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
Practical assistance with professional body registration
A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
Essential Requirements for this Biomedical Scientist position:
UK NHS or private sector experience
Why work with Maxxima?
- Knowledgeable, dedicated and vastly experienced Biomedical Science Team with longstanding professional relationships with multiple client
- Access to exclusive vacancies through our numerous Master Vendor trusts across the country
- Vacancies outside of NHS Rate caps with our private sector agreements
Access to International roles outside of England and the United Kingdom - Collaboration on exclusive Laboratory projects with the wider Acacium Group as a whole
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply
discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact us
directly for a chat on 0207 749 8282 or Bio@maxximagroup.com.
Should you wish to apply for this position please click on the apply now button to start the process.
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn
some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima
and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding
referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise
we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you
every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status
with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable
adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this
at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide
appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job
responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole
or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist Cytology
- Band 8A Clinical Trials Pharmacist London
- Band 5/6 BMS in Blood Transfusion
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist - Burton-on-Trent
- Band 8A Pharmacist (screening chemo) - Birmingham
- Band 5/6 Aseptic Technician - Wexham Park
- Band 6/7 Wards Pharmacist - Chelsea
- General Radiographer
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Neuroradiology - Perm
- Anaesthetic Practitioner - Perm - Central London
- Permanent - Band 5 Podiatrist - Hull & East Riding
- Endoscopy Healthcare Assistant - Perm - London
- Endoscopy Charge Nurse - Perm - Central London
- Neuro/Orthopaedic Staff Nurse â Perm - London
- Neurorehab Staff Nurse â Perm - Central London
- Permanent - Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Cambridgeshire
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology - London
- Band 6 General Radiographers - Wiltshire
- Band 6 General Radiographers
- Band 7 Echocardiographer in Solihull