Customer Service and Planning Supervisor
Job Title: Customer Service and Planning Supervisor
Work Pattern: 37 hours per week (Working between 08:00 - 17.15 with flexible hybrid working)
Contract: 12-16 month maternity cover
Location: SO43 Lyndhurst
Salary: £ 24,290 - £27,346
Our client is looking and experienced line manager with a background in customer service to help lead a busy customer facing team of 4 Planners & 8 Customer Service Officers
Job Role -
You will manage and lead the workforce planning and customer service team within the Support Hub, to ensure all tasks are completed on time and to a high standard.
This is also in relation to the raising, scheduling and allocating of work orders to Trade Operatives by way of an automated appointment system for reactive maintenance, gas and electrical cyclical servicing works and planned maintenance projects to ensure that priorities are met and resources are utilised to optimum efficiency.
Ensure Operational Planners are adequately trained in workforce planning procedures and computerised diary system.
Ensure the Customer Service Officers are adequately trained in all relevant systems, have sufficient knowledge and customer service training to manage a wide range of housing related queries, Manage and co-ordinate the diaries of Trade Operatives so that workloads can be scheduled, adjusted and managed within the computerised diary system (Xmbrace DRS or Uniclass) and associated telephony, to make best use of the skills and expertise available.
Allocate work orders through the diary system that cannot be scheduled dynamically.
Examples may include not having adequate resource available to complete the job within timescales, paired working, long duration works or non-standard materials required.
This may require manual intervention of the system, making an appointment with the customer and allocating to operatives with the correct skill sets Deal with repair related work issues as they arise such as unplanned operative absence, complications/delays/variations on site, etc., and manage any necessary changes to appointments in communication with the tenant to directly agree any changes.
Assist in training & developing of existing and new team members within the Customer Service Team, Planning team as well as the operational staff & contractors in the use of varying systems with emphasis on the use of the scheduling system.
Assist with the monitoring and analysis of customer satisfaction across a range of service activities particular reference to compliance with agreed appointments.
Candidate Requirements -
- At least 2 years' experience working within a busy customer service environment, together with experience of supervising a small team.
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and outlook and the ability to use Telephony systems.
- Good interpersonal communication skills and experience in a customer led environment.
- Managing, assessing and prioritising work orders within tight time constraints.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Month
- Rate: £24290.00 - £27346.00 per annum
- Location: Lyndhurst, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Lewis Hodson
- Tel: 01772 208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-29 08:30:03 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 RMN. Norwich.
- Helpdesk Assistant
- Band 5 RMN. Norwich
- Voids Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Financial Management Information Assistant
- NHS Band 2 Retail Catering Assistant
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Band 2 NHS Ward Clerk
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 5 Patient Safety Co-Ordinator
- Support Worker
- Sales Executive - Account Manager
- Application Architect
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker