Project Manager (12 Month FTC) - SATCOM
Holt Executive is working with a global leader in the satellite communications industry, offering high-speed data and voice communications to customers on land, sea and in the air.
Due to huge investment in their connectivity infrastructure, they are looking for an experienced Project Manager (12 Month FTC) - SATCOM to join their growing team in London.
You will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of software development projects to provide solutions that support both business operation improvements and product and service delivery.
This role is for an intermediate Project Manager that will be required to manage projects through approval, definition, development, acceptance and operational handover as stand-alone projects typically supporting business operational requirements or as part of a wider business program to introduce new products and services.
Key responsibilities for this Project Manager (12 Month FTC) - SATCOM role:
- Own the planning and execution of assigned projects including requirements such as scope, delivery plan and timelines, risks, issues, and opportunities.
- Work with business system analysts and solution designers to develop project definitions and high-level solution designs to feed into project approval and realization.
- Develop and lead Project governance and reporting for assigned projects.
- Project management using a mix of internal staff and third-party suppliers to successfully deliver projects in a matrix management environment.
- Engage all stakeholder groups to create project teams responsible for the development, testing and operational handover of business support systems.
- Lead team members and ensure they understand their roles, responsibilities and deliverables within the overall plan.
Key requirements for this Project Manager (12 Month FTC) - SATCOM role:
- Bachelor's degree or technical diploma in an IT-related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience of working in a similar role and environment.
- Project Management Professional with knowledge and certification of project methods (e.g., PRINCE2, PMP, MSP, Six Sigma) and Agile and/or Lean delivery methodologies (e.g., PMI-ACP, Scrum).
- Strong project delivery skills including accurate project planning, delivering to milestone dates, managing resources effectively, and communicating status effectively.
- Experience in setting up and using project management tools such as MS Project, Jira, Confluence & Microsoft Teams.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £55000 - £75000 per annum + Annual Bonus, Private Medical
- Location: London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Telecoms
- Recruiter: Holt Recruitment
- Contact: Holt Recruitment
- Tel: 01202552915
- Fax: 0845 8338 006
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-09-30 12:46:47 -
- View all Jobs from Holt Recruitment
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Aftersales Manager- Bedford
- Sales Executive - Twickenham
- Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Fitter
- Aftersales Manager
- Technical Maintenance Controller
- Complaints Handler
- Retentions Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Mobile Network Controller
- Parts Manager
- Master Technician
- MOT Tester
- MOT Tester
- Vehicle Technician - Nottingham
- Vehicle Technician - Rugby
- Vehicle Technician - Derby
- Vehicle Technician Birmingham
- Vehicle Technician - Tamworth
- Parts Supervisor