Financial Readiness Senior Analyst
Are you seeking your next Financial Reporting role within the financial services sector? If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a global financial services business based in Edinburgh, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst to provide support on an initial 12- month contract.
- A detailed understanding of financial reporting, working for a professional firm or a financial services company
- Senior experience and skills in implementing internal financial controls in a SOx environment, to ensure compliance with the requirements in an efficient and pragmatic manner.
- Experience of process improvements and reducing reporting timelines
- Understanding and ability to influence the relationship between first line finance team, second line risk teams and external audit.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with senior members of staff
- Be a team player who is able to work to tight deadlines without compromising accuracy
- Significant sector experience of reviewing and assessing internal controls, and designing them to meet SOx requirements.
- Experience operating at senior level, setting financial strategic direction and influencing outcomes
- Likely to be a qualified accountant or experienced consultant.
- Developing and challenging the implementation of finance reporting process.
- Ensuring the internal controls design is factored into the development of new financial processes.
- Provide support in production of parallel run numbers using the new system and controls.
- Driving forward the final detailed design and documentation of new SOx processes required to address changes in reporting processes and systems as a result of IFRS17.
- Work with stakeholders to document any new business requirements for future development and automation of the IFRS reporting processes.
Our client values diversity, and we welcome enquiries from everyone
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14989
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Depositary Services Executive
- International Accounting Manager
- DFM Investment Administrator
- Trust Manager
- AML KYC Analyst
- Senior Transitions Coordinator
- Client Services Senior Executive
- Accounts and Operations Executive
- Fund Accounting Oversight Analyst
- Operations Data Management Senior Analyst
- Senior Administrator, Settlement Support
- Investment Consultant
- Investment Reporting Developer
- Project Actuary
- Business Analyst - Investments
- Capital Analysis & Reporting Manager
- DB/DC Pension Administrator
- Depositary Services Executive
- Finance Regulatory Specialist
- Tax Consultant