DC Senior Investment Consultant
One of Core Asset's clients is in the market for an individual to take up the role of DC Senior Investment Consultant.
This role will see the successful candidate play a lead role in the provision of a high-quality investment consultancy service to clients in a professional and efficient manner.
Significant involvement in winning of new business and introducing the firm to prospective clients.
Visible and active participation in DC pensions and DC investment marketplace.
- Likely to be FFA/FIA or CFA qualified - may be authorised to give investment advice via another qualification or experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and develop them into tangible offerings
- Able to apply strong intellect to complex problem-solving in client organisations
- Provides high quality, investment advice to corporate and trustee clients on a wide range of issues, employing strategic and innovative solutions where appropriate.
- Advises on a portfolio of clients.
Maintains active business relationships with existing client contacts, ensuring needs are met and relationships nurtured.
- Active role in bidding for new business, including preparation and leading pitch teams.
Strong contribution to ideas, tender completion, pitch preparation etc.
- Involvement in building and enhancing the DCC Business Unit's and Firm's profile through networking, speaking at appropriate conferences and other forums.
- Actively involved in prospecting activity, in conjunction with the new business team.
- Develops existing client accounts by introducing services from across the Firm (not just DCC Investment).
- Active contribution to development of new ideas, services and approaches which enhance the longer-term future of our client offering.
- Develops strong working relationships with DCC colleagues and leads client teams across practices.
- Demonstrates both personal and Firm's values in dealings with clients and colleagues.
A role model for colleagues.
- Complies with professional standards and encourages others to do so.
Champions change and adapts to changing demands and conditions, and new policies and approaches.
- Actively contributes to the development of others, encouraging them to accomplish their goals.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14928
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Depositary Services Executive
- International Accounting Manager
- DFM Investment Administrator
- Trust Manager
- AML KYC Analyst
- Senior Transitions Coordinator
- Client Services Senior Executive
- Accounts and Operations Executive
- Fund Accounting Oversight Analyst
- Operations Data Management Senior Analyst
- Senior Administrator, Settlement Support
- Investment Consultant
- Investment Reporting Developer
- Project Actuary
- Business Analyst - Investments
- Capital Analysis & Reporting Manager
- DB/DC Pension Administrator
- Depositary Services Executive
- Finance Regulatory Specialist
- Tax Consultant