Head of Pricing
Core Asset's client is looking for an individual with a proven track record of working in a senior commercial or financial/actuarial role within UK financial services to join their proposition team and head up pricing across the firm.
The role owns Pricing across the firm's platform which offers our customers an extensive range of tax wrappers and platform functionality.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for conducting analysis and recommending changes to the Pricing of all products.
You will track the successful implementation of pricing changes, including any commercial deals that are offered to customers, to demonstrate their effectiveness.
- Proven track record of working in a senior commercial or financial/actuarial role within UK financial services
- Excellent technical ability to model complex pension and platform pricing structures
- Strong knowledge of the investment, platform/pension and insurance industries
- Experience of managing legal, tax and regulatory challenges in relation to pricing
- Positively demonstrates business values and behaviours -smart, heart and courage
- Ensure compliance with Code of Conduct at all times
- Complete regulatory training as requested
- Delivering insightful pricing analysis that supports recommendations for pricing changes
- Managing the financial models to enable in-house pricing analysis to be executed
- Managing and optimise our margin
- Leading pricing and pricing related projects as SME and works closely with project managers to achieve successful delivery
- Managing the criteria for commercial deals to be tabled and collaborate with Sales and Finance to assist with commercial deal recommendations
- Working with Finance to ensure pricing is being operated as expected with third parties
- Leading any resolution of pricing errors to ensure customers are not disadvantaged
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 14903
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Depositary Services Executive
- International Accounting Manager
- DFM Investment Administrator
- Trust Manager
- AML KYC Analyst
- Senior Transitions Coordinator
- Client Services Senior Executive
- Accounts and Operations Executive
- Fund Accounting Oversight Analyst
- Operations Data Management Senior Analyst
- Senior Administrator, Settlement Support
- Investment Consultant
- Investment Reporting Developer
- Project Actuary
- Business Analyst - Investments
- Capital Analysis & Reporting Manager
- DB/DC Pension Administrator
- Depositary Services Executive
- Finance Regulatory Specialist
- Tax Consultant