Asset Strategy and Valuation Surveyor
A Local Authority based in Central London is currently recruiting for an Asset Strategy and Valuation Surveyor to join their team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary position and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a public sector environment.
The post holder will oversee residential and commercial valuations, disposals, commercial estate management and general landlord and tenant activities.
The post holder will also provide strategic analysis and advice when required.
The Surveyor will provide professional services as required from a RICS qualified Commercial Practice Surveyor.
- Degree level education
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Knowledge and experience of estate management practice across a mixed property portfolio, asset valuation practice, commercial property litigation practice, repairs and dilapidations practice.
- Knowledge and experience of property law including Landlord and Tenant.
- Good knowledge of best and modern practice in valuation techniques.
- Knowledge of best practice in disposal methodology particularly in a local authority context.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage a complex and varied workload and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to manage external contractors to ensure excellent service delivery and value for money.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering between £400 - £450 p/day Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£1100 - £1300 p/week NET after deductions) dependant on experience and qualifications.
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call James at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £400 - £450 per day + Umbrella LTD
- Location: Camden, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: James Glover
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-10-03 14:38:46 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 RMN. Norwich.
- Helpdesk Assistant
- Band 5 RMN. Norwich
- Voids Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Financial Management Information Assistant
- NHS Band 2 Retail Catering Assistant
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Band 2 NHS Ward Clerk
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 5 Patient Safety Co-Ordinator
- Support Worker
- Sales Executive - Account Manager
- Application Architect
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker