Engineering Team Leader
This leading international FMCG and pharmaceuticals manufacturer are currently seeking an Engineering Team Leader on a permanent basis to support a site responsible for the ‘full service' of delivering a client brief from product concept through testing, manufacture and packing of the completed product.
Working for this leading organisation as Engineering Team Leader means receiving a comprehensive benefits package alongside a highly competitive salary, including 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Holiday Buy Scheme and Life Assurance.
The successful Engineering Team Leader will have the ability to prioritise workload according to business requirements and direct resources to ensure that everyone provides a positive and effective service to operations and to other functions when required.
Accountabilities of the Engineering Team Leader:
- Play an active part in the implementation and monitoring of best practices.
- Implement asset care and improvement programs across the designated mini-factory.
- Develop, motivate and lead staff to build and strengthen on one's own knowledge and skills.
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of the department KPI's such as OEE and breakdown percentage and strive for continuous improvement.
- Actively seek to keep abreast of new technologies and identify where to apply such technology to the benefit of the company.
- Work directly with New Product Introduction / Development and be the main point of contact for all new product enquires.
The successful Engineering Team Leader will ideally have experience in a production environment, and either a mechanical or electrical apprenticeship as a minimum.
The successful Engineering Team Leader will be an effective communicator, self-motivated, organised and have a flexible and adaptable attitude towards modern working patterns (Double Days shift pattern of 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm).
Please apply directly for further information regarding this Engineering Team Leader position.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Sales Manager
- Production Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Electrician
- Fabricator Welder - MIG/TIG/Stick
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Key Account Manager
- Stores Team Leader
- Service Fleet Manager
- Project Manager
- Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician - Days or Shifts
- Panel Wirer
- CAD //Draughtsperson
- Foundry Operatives
- Pipe Fitter /Welder
- Electrical Test Engineer