This Maintenance Manager position based in Wigan is with a leading Chemical manufacturing company specialising in the manufacture of bespoke resins.
The main purpose of a Maintenance Manager is to ensure the safe and continuous production of the plant by swiftly responding to any equipment failures and to implement an effective preventive plan.
All aspects of site operations must be completed in a safe, timely and professional manner.
Taking this opportunity as Maintenance Manager would mean working for a leading global producer of chemical products.
This is a key manufacturing company relied on by many industries and this Maintenance Manager role is critical to ongoing operation.
Responsibilities of a Maintenance Manager:
- Ensure the effectiveness of your Department and the team.
- Support the effective running of production.
- Ensure MWR system is managed effectively, and the Piranha system kept up to date.
- Engineering Risk Assessments maintained.
- Ensure the site Permit to Work system is adhered to.
- Trained mechanical engineer - This is a must.
- IOSH Trained.
- Manage and lead projects and improvements.
The client has asked that all candidates that do apply must have at least 5 years' experience working and have completed an Mechanical qualification and must have experience working on both an ATEX site and a COMAH site as a Maintenance Manager.
Please apply directly for further information regarding this Maintenance Manager role we are recruiting for.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Sales Manager
- Production Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Service Advisor
- Maintenance Electrician
- Fabricator Welder - MIG/TIG/Stick
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Key Account Manager
- Stores Team Leader
- Service Fleet Manager
- Project Manager
- Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Electrician - Days or Shifts
- Panel Wirer
- CAD //Draughtsperson
- Foundry Operatives
- Pipe Fitter /Welder
- Electrical Test Engineer