Protocol is working closely with a South Devon college looking for a passionate English Lecturer
In this role, you will be providing lectures and education to learners on A Level and GCSE English, helping students develop key skills and knowledge for their futures.
This is a full-time, temporary position, starting 31st October and working until the Christmas break.
The role pays either £150 - £160 daily, or £22 - £25 per hour (depending on your preference) + holiday pay.
- Provide education and lectures to learners in A Level and GCSE English
- Create a safe and encouraging environment for learners, helping them develop.
- Liaise with college staff and learners to identify issues/ gaps in student learning, and work to resolve this.
The person & qualifications
- Must have experience teaching English up to A Level.
- A relevant degree and teaching qualification.
- A DBS on the Update System (Or be willing to apply for one)
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities.
If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills.
People are at the heart of everything we do.
We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you.
With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position.
If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service.
The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process.
As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback.
If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
More Jobs from Protocol
- Travel & Tourism Lecturer
- Science Lecturer
- Economics Lecturer
- Painting & Decorating Lecturer
- Lecturer in Taxation and Financial Reporting
- Computing Lecturer
- Lecturer in Computing
- Lecturer in Health and Social Care
- Personal Development Tutor
- Dental Nursing Trainer/Assessor
- Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
- Motor Vehicle Lecturer
- Counselling Tutor
- Pastoral Tutor
- Cookery Tutors
- Brickwork Tutor
- Carpentry and Joinery Lecturer
- Motor Vehicle Tutor
- Biology Lecturer
- Maths Tutor