Assistant Finance Manager
Hybrid Assistant Finance Manager to join a globally renowned company on a contract basis up until April 2024 for a salary of up to £50,000 per annum at their main headquarters in London.
As an Assistant Finance Manager you will be joining one of the world's largest consumer goods companies driven by their goal to make sustainable living a commonplace.
This company are present in close to 200 countries and have 400+ brands with billions of people using their products globally, to do so they have an employee count close to 150,000 across the world so this role as an Assistant Finance Manager is an exciting opportunity.
To be considered for this Assistant Finance Manager role you will be fully qualified or will be close to qualifying within (ICAEW/ACCA /CIMA).
Each month each company globally submits figures and you will need to lock in finance systems while upkeeping onsite protocols and documentation in line with the companies policies.
Responsibilities of a Assistant Finance Manager
- Ensure accurate and timely finalization of balance sheet on monthly basis are completed in line with requirements.
- Review monthly financial results for key balance sheet accounts to ensure compliance with internal accounting policies.
- Provide guidance and training to countries on the accounting policies and responding to accounting and reporting queries.
- Support in preparing the relevant parts of the quarterly press release as well as the Annual report and accounts (ARA) to the senior team.
- Liaise with global procurement teams and prepare global commitments data to support ARA.
- Work under the key team as a main point of contact as an Assistant Finance Manager.
- Communicate with internal auditors, external auditors ensuring all group control requirements are documented and complied as required.
- Support implementing the new reporting requirements on a timely basis as needed.
Please apply direct for further information regarding this Assistant Finance Manager position.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Customer Service Administrator
- FLT Driver
- Production Planner
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Ceramic Technical Lead
- Engineering Operative
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer
- Technical Service Account Manager
- Production Manager
- Specialist Chemical Plant Operator
- Project Finance Manager
- Senior Media Manager
- Process Operator
- Production Process Safety Engineer
- Electrical & Hydraulic Fitter
- Fabricator / Welder
- Paint Shop Supervisor
- Electrical Wirer
- Assembly Fitter