HR Shared Services Manager
HR Shared Services Manager
5 Month Contract
£400 - £450 per day UMBRELLA (INSIDE IR35)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Shared Services Manager to join the team of a public sector organisation based in Chichester.
You will be required to attend the Chichester office 1-2 times per week, due to the size of the team to be managed and to attend essential meetings.
You will be responsible for the operational delivery of the HR Shared Service which is responsible for transactional HR activities and advice and guidance to managers and employees.
The role will lead services including payroll, payroll controls, HR administration, and establishment and organisational structure management.
The role has overall responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely transactions relating to pay, pensions, allowances, contracts of employment, claims, manager and employee self-service and all associated enquiries.
You will need to work collaboratively across HR services to ensure pay policy, pay administration policy and all associated processes are modern, up to date, and enable an effective and efficient payroll and HR administration service.
- Oversee and ensure the delivery of an efficient, effective, and compliant payroll and HR administration service.
- Operational delivery of a customer focused shared service and the leadership of a team of c50fte.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to the shared service team, including setting development plans, developing and maintaining expertise, and monitoring performance and maintaining a clear customer focus for the service.
- Responsible for the budgetary and financial controls for the service.
- Identify, plan, and manage the implementation of business process improvements ensuring continual review through business assurance, auditing, and compliance monitoring.
- Draft, seek agreement, and deliver service level agreements, and annual service improvement plans, jointly with customers and service delivery partners, ensuring quality service delivery within specification and budget constraints.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a proven track record of leading, planning, and delivering operational HR and payroll services and in leading teams of payroll and HR experts in the delivery of complex large-scale services.
You will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, and experience of establishing effective customer relationship with leaders, schools and external customers.
You will be experienced in the evaluation and assessment of service performance and in the development of process improvement and efficiency to continuously improve service delivery and to assess and address process risk.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- CIPP qualified or equivalent knowledge and experience of payroll and associated service provision.
- Knowledge of payroll processes, requirements, legislation, terms and conditions of employment and HR administration processes.
- Extensive experience of working with integrated HR systems and in the use, application, and process management associated with operating HR and Payroll IT Systems.
- Experience of process improvement and efficiency.
- Experience in managing change.
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at Insignis on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electrical-Electronic Engineer
- Senior Microbiologist I
- Lead Microbiologist
- Claims Assistant (P&I) - London
- IT Service Delivery Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Principal Engineer - North England - £40,000 to £48,000 p.a.
- Marine Electrical Engineer - £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Solicitor (Ship / Asset Finance) – London
- Technical Content Writer
- Engineering Planner
- RF Test System Development Engineer
- Environment Health and Safety Controller
- Database and Reporting Officer
- Senior Talent Management Partner
- Commercial & Procurement Manager
- Senior Appointed Person Electrical Engineer - Essex
- Senior HR and Legal Adviser
- Electrical Engineer - Essex
- Technical Tutor - Classroom, Engineering