An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mine Electrical Technician to be part of a small underground mining team, involved in the maintenance, installation and testing of mine equipment in Perthshire.
Key responsibilities of the role
Repairing electrical equipment to restore its functionality after damage occurs.
Maintenance and installation of industrial 240 & 110V panels and equipment, power, and control in compliance with the Mines Electrical Regulations 2014.
Maintenance and installation of Wi-Fi communication equipment.
Maintenance and repair of 12 and 24V auto electrical systems.
Assist with mechanical maintenance and other mine services operations.
Mining Electrician Skills
Safety and regulatory compliance.
Having the knowledge of using such equipment: electrohydraulic drill rigs up to 75kW running of 415V trailing cables with electronic movement control; diesel powered mine mobile plant; submersible pumps up to 25kW; fans with VFD drives up to 130kW.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent role
- Rate: £25000 - £40000 Per Annum Good package
- Location: Pitlochry, Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Expert Employment
- Tel: 0845 4677 461
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1625
- Posted: 2022-10-13 17:40:57 -
- View all Jobs from Expert Employment
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- C++ Application Programmer
- Video Camera Product Marketing Manager
- Senior QA Test Engineer - Motion Capture
- Senior Software Engineer
- Game Engine Integration Developer
- Digital Electronic and FPGA Design Engineer
- Azure Architect
- Automation Test Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Amazon Web Services Architect
- Google Cloud Platform Architect
- Senior Android Engineer - Java, Kotlin - London
- Frontend Developer - Vue/ React - London
- Material Science Specialist
- Materials Engineer
- Power Electronics Design Engineer
- Interaction and User Research study Designer
- Data Analytics Acceleration Library C++ Developer, London
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer
- Aerospace Stress Engineer