Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Working Hours: Monday – Friday
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
- A competitive base salary based on your level of experience & qualifications
- Contributory Company Pension
- Life assurance x 4 annual basic salary
- 25 days holiday with purchase/buy back scheme
- Employee assistance programme to support your well being
- Various discounts on lifestyle benefits, such as retail and homewares, via our ‘perks at work’ scheme
- An inclusive and people centric place to work, a comfortable and professional working environment and plenty of support to develop your career.
Woodgate & Clark is a dynamic, highly responsive commercial loss adjusting business with over 45 years' experience. We are a trusted and secure provider of commercial loss adjusting services to major commercial insurers and its clients represent a major segment of the UK commercial insurance market. Our core focus is delivering professional standards of technical excellence and superior levels of customer care.
We have a passion for service delivery which sets us apart in our field.
The Opportunity – Audio Secretary:
We are looking for an experienced Audio Secretary to provide secretarial and administrative support to our Loss Adjusters in the handling of a mixed portfolio of Material Damage and Liability Claims. The role will be based at our Telford office.
You'll be working with our very friendly and highly experienced team of Secretaries who will also provide support and guidance as you settle into your new role.
Duties and Responsibilities – Audio Secretary:
- To provide secretarial support to Loss Adjuster(s) for all aspects of typing, amending and issuing of documentation and including submission for approval
- Create and save all correspondence, maintaining electronic files to ensure claims are up to date during the lifecycle of the claim
- Record and update all information ensuring data accuracy in the processing of all claims
- Ensure first contact, initial appointment and follow up visits are arranged as required; if contact is non-responsive chase on behalf of the Adjuster to proactively manage Loss Adjuster's diary
- Assist with incoming call queries, provide relevant basic assistance, update the adjuster and escalate more complex/technical queries for the adjuster to answer
- Diarise reviews and manage daily tasks to assist the adjuster in meeting all service standards in accordance with Insurer requirements
- Liaise with Loss Adjuster and enter timesheets promptly on the database to record time spent for billing and monitoring purposes
- Review outstanding fees list and issue follow up correspondence to Insurers for payment
- Work as part of a team, to support others when necessary, provide cover if required to foster a team working environment
Person Specification – Audio Secretary:
Our ideal candidate will have an intermediate to advanced secretarial skills, ideally gained through working in the loss adjusting or insurance sector although experience gained in the surveying or legal sectors would also be welcomed.
Additionally, you will have/will be:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise your workload
- Actuate keyboard skills with at least 55 WPM typing speed
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently
- Ability to work to given targets
If you have the necessary experience and would be interested in joining a progressive and expanding company who invest heavily in employee development, then please apply.
We look forward to your application.
Woodgate & Clark operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, politic opinions or trade union membership.
Woodgate & Clark uses a third party to undertake several checks. Any offer of employment made by Woodgate & Clark would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory reference, identity checks and a basic DBS check.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full Time, Permanent
- Rate: Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- Location: Telford
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Tel: 01603 415100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: WGC-6820
- Posted: 2022-10-17 12:13:22 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Production Engineer - Transfer Press
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Office Administrator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Accounts Clerk
- Quality Inspector
- Trainee Quality Inspector
- Quality Control Technician
- Mechanical Assembly Technician
- Sales Engineer
- Transport Planner
- Medical Device Documentation Engineer
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler
- Purchasing Administrator
- Accountancy Business Systems Manager
- Transport Planner
- Sales Assistant
- Electronics Manufacturing Technician
- IT Business Analyst