Machine Support Assistant / Warehouse Support Assistant
£10.50 – £10.80 (DOE) + 20% Shift Allowance
Split Shift - 06:15 – 14:15 (Monday – Friday) / 13:35 – 22:15 (Monday – Thursday) 13:45 – 19:45 Friday
Working in busy assembly/packing departments and boxing and packing of products for delivery to our Warehouse.
- Confident, quick learner with good manual dexterity
- Experience working in fast paced (JIT) working environment
- Computer literate
- Good general level of education
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to self-motivate
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to follow detailed, specific instructions
- Previous experience of light assembly work
- Sub assembly of small plastic cartridge components
- Testing and verification of finished components
- Pack finished components into boxes and palletize
- Consistently achieve productivity targets
- Maintain optimum quality at all times
- Complete accurate job records – time recording
- Maintain optimum Health and Safety standards and always keep press and work area clean
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Regional Sales Manager
- Warehouse Co-ordinator
- Quality Assurance Technician
- Senior Strategic Buyer
- Inward Logistics Specialist
- Technical Engineering Buyer
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Coating Sprayer
- Multi Skill Maintenance Engineer
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller
- Senior Development Engineer
- Productive Operative
- Project Lead
- Field Service Engineer
- Marketing Manager
- Bid Writer
- Credit Control
- Senior Management Accountant