Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Future training and development to gain CIPD Level 3
- 28 days Annual Leave + additional 1 day taken on your Birthday
- Benefits Platform
- Pension Scheme
- Length of Service Bonus
H&M Distribution & International a leading provider in the pallet haulage industry are actively looking for an HR Assistant to join their HR department within Newton-le-Willows.
The Company is rapidly developing and employ over 160 employees across 3 depots within the UK.
We believe that the key to our success is a result of the quality people we employ ensuring as an employer, we provide the right training and development to ensure that each individual can grow their skills and strengths to be successful.
We pride ourselves on building strong relationships with all employees through open and honest communication.
The Role – HR Assistant:
The HR Assistant will be a key member of the operational HR function and will be responsible for supporting the HR department in daily administration activities.
The position will be a standalone position reporting and supporting the HR Manager, you will assist with helping to create a productive work environment by supporting a wide range of HR functions.
It is essential as HR Assistant you hold a minimum of 2 years’ experience, have excellent attention to detail, have an in-depth understanding of HR practices and labour laws and hold great inter and communication skills.
Experience within a similar industry would be beneficial, however this is not essential.
Responsibilities – HR Assistant:
- Providing day-to-day HR administration support to all aspects of the Company across 3 sites.
- Issuing new starter information, issuing offers of employment, reference checks, employment contracts, and ensuring induction documents are correct.
- Assisting with any leavers including exit interviews, resignation acceptances, holiday accrual calculations and deductions.
- Assisting with all HR processes, assisting with job adverts, pre-screening candidates, and involvement within the recruitment process as and when required.
- Maintaining employee files including entering data into the HR system, ensuring this is up to date and accurate
- Administer HR transactions and documentation (variations to contracts, training agreements, letters of concerns)
- Minuting meetings (disciplinary, grievances, absence management, performance management ect)
- Daily maintenance of timekeeping and sickness absence matrix’s
- Assisting with payroll related queries
- Supporting HR-related training programmes and workshops
- Continuously learning the latest HR best practices to improve workplace efficiently
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Full Time, Permanent
- Rate: £23k - 25k per year + DOE + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Tel: 01603 415 100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HMD-6821
- Posted: 2022-10-18 15:14:20 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- HGV Mechanic - Foreman
- Quality Control Technician
- Sales Engineer
- Electronics Manufacturing Technician
- IT Business Analyst
- Backend SQL Developer
- Remote .Net Developer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Financial Controller
- Logistics Co-Ordinator
- Design Draughtsperson
- Marketing Co-ordinator
- Group Safety Manager
- Coil Winder
- Sales Executive
- Production Engineer
- Production Engineer - Transfer Press
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Office Administrator