Formulation Chemist - Nanoparticles - Oxon
My clients are an early stage company developing next-generation displays.
Its founders are leading UK scientists and it has recently assured a funding round from established tech investors.
Applications are invited for an experienced Formulation Chemist - Nanoparticles.
This important hands-on role will be in the applications/formulations team and will involve lab work following formulations recipes and characterization protocols.
The successful candidate will work closely with experienced chemists and material scientists to progress formulations and products to the next stage of performance required from customers.
You will be located in brand new custom designed offices and laboratories.
This Formulation Chemist - Nanoparticles role is commutable from Thame, Abingdon, Kidlington, Oxford, Witney, Bicester, Charlbury, Eynsham, Wallingford.
• Developing new polymer formulation using nanoparticles according to the company and customers targets.
• Developing methods for spin coating, blade coating or inkjet printing those formulations.
• Performing characterisation such as surface morphology, optical microscopy and optical performance.
• Planning and executing experiments under the guidance of an expert principal scientist.
• Reporting experimental procedures and results.
• Performing all laboratory work in a safe manner and adhere to company policies and standard operating procedures.
The role would be ideally suited to candidates who can demonstrate:
• Degree in Chemistry, Materials Science or related disciplines (or equivalent experience).
• Proven experience with formulation chemistry.
• Proven track record of high quality laboratory work, data collection and record keeping.
• Ability to follow strict synthetic protocols and be reproducible.
• A problem-solving mindset.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills, and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Good time management and planning skills.
• Self-motivated, well organised and pro-active learner.
The following experience is desirable:
• Experience working with nanoparticles dispersion.
• Experience with formulation preparation and deposition of resin thin film using spin coating, blade coating or inkjet printing.
Salary up to c£45k for a very well-matched candidate with extensive relevant experience, plus tax efficient share options.
To apply for this Formulation Chemist - Nanoparticles role in Oxfordshire please contact us ASAP!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Competitive salary plus benefits inc. share options
- Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Blue Marble Recruitment Limited
- Tel: 07720 841 444
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CNFP-3424686-AG
- Posted: 2022-10-18 15:20:17 -
- View all Jobs from Blue Marble Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Blue Marble Recruitment Limited
- System Administrator / IT Support - Oxfordshire
- Physicist / Materials Scientist: Multiferroics - Cambs / Japan
- Equipment Engineer: Vacuum Deposition - Oxfordshire
- Algorithm Development Engineer - Medical Devices
- Accounts Assistant - High Tech - Cambs
- Patent Analyst - Chemistry / Biochemistry - Cambs
- Project Manager - Hardware & Software - N Bucks
- Biochemist - Surface Immobilisation - Cambs