Are you looking for your next great job move? Redline Group urgently seek an Administrator to support our expanding Recruitment teams.
Duties will include:
- Act as main telephone receptionist, assisting and directing callers efficiently and accurately, taking messages as appropriate.
- Add and maintain database records (all Microsoft based)
- Prepare Candidate CV's and document for customers
- Act as main front of house receptionist, answering the door to all visitors, welcoming them to the office.
- Upload and manage adverts on websites such as Totaljobs, Jobsite etc.
using online portals.
- Produce and send mail merges of vacancies to candidates via the database
- Sending promotional items to candidates and clients on weekly basis and as required
- Maintaining the database by running missing information reports
- Ad-hoc duties as requested by the Office Manager and wider team
To apply, you should be experienced in a blend of the following skills:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication/interaction skills
- Strong written English skills
- Competent in MS Outlook, Word and Excel, Internet, social media
- Experience working with databases, swift and accurate data loading and manipulation
- Attention to detail and dedication
- Not afraid to ask for assistance or direction
This is an excellent opportunity and we seek an outstanding Office Administrator, dedicated to getting the job done and ready to make a significant move in their career.
Redline is a great place to work and enjoy the job you do, we believe this makes everyone more successful.
We have created an atmosphere for people to succeed.
We believe in trust and accountability, we encourage creativity and teamwork, we reward loyalty and responsibility.
We've a tremendous record for longevity, this builds confidence and loyalty across employees, clients and candidates.
Redline offers a comprehensive employment package including:
Great Basic Salary, Pension Scheme, 21 days' holiday, rising with service, Free parking, Free refreshments, Anniversary Meals, In-house and Off-site training, Flexible working options.
For further information the Administrator role or to find out about any other job at the Redline Group please telephone Paige Hawley, on 01582 878824 or email your CV and covering letter to PHawley@RedlineGroup.com
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Quality Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer -Electro-Mechanical
- Service Technician
- Test Engineer / Validation & Verification
- Contract Composite Laminator
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- C++ Software Engineer
- Applications Engineer - Electronics
- Senior Electronic Engineer
- Contract Test Engineer
- Electronics Test Engineer - LabVIEW
- RF Design Engineer
- CAD Engineer - AutoCAD
- Compliance Manager
- RF Design Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Commercial Estimating Manager - Aerospace
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer