Construction Claims Co-ordinator - Insurance Works
Construction Claims Co-ordinator Insurance Works
08:30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Package £18,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience and ability
+ Auto enrolment pension & discretionary annual bonus
Our client is a long-established Essex based Construction Company, who carry out a broad spectrum of works from specialised works to churches and listed buildings to main stream construction and insurance repairs.
They are now seeking a candidate with 2 years Administration experience (ideally gained within the Construction or Insurance industry) to join them as Claims Co-ordinator.
- Deal with new enquiries, including arranging appointments with clients/customers, setting up contract files and presenting these to the Contracts Manger.
- Assist the Contracts Managers with obtaining specialist quotes and preparing tenders.
- Liaise with Contracts Managers to convert enquiries to on site works and highlight programs, lead times and cost to contractors.
- To assist Contracts Managers with ensuring claims are managed through to completion which include being the main focal point for daily enquiries from all parties including clients, contractors and customers.
- Prepare revised quotations and obtain required documentation for the Contracts Managers and once agreed submit interim and final accounts to clients.
- Maintain good communication with Contract Managers and all parties involved with claims via various methods including email, telephone and letter.
Ensuring that all communication is logged on various systems.
- Assist with processing daily, weekly and monthly reporting to clients using a variety of Clients web-based systems.
- Ability to understand, implement and maintain client and internal SLA’s.
- Maintain Contracts Managers calendars.
- Assist with day to day general enquires into the office.
- Office holiday cover.
- Surge office cover.
- Any other duties to assist with the smooth running of the office.
- 2 years minimum office experience in an Administration role.
- Experience of building industry an advantage.
- Insurance contractor experience also an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skill and a key team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and workload.
- Be able to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Be able to read and understand construction schedules.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply ASAP.
Our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Tableau Specialist
- Tableau Specialist
- Paint Sprayer / Packer
- Experienced HGV Driver (Class 1 or 2)
- Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Bench Joiner
- Specialised Mechanical Fitter
- Retail Sales Advisors - Various hours to 24 pw - Birmingham
- Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer - Aerospace
- Office Clerk - (Customer Service & Administration)
- Retail Sales Advisors - Full or Part Time - Swindon
- Retail Manager - Menswear - Birmingham
- Community Care & Support Worker - No experience required
- Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
- Senior Project Manager - Remote within UK
- Administrator - Construction company
- Retail Manager - Norwich
- Store Manager - Menswear Retail - Spalding
- Retail Sales Advisors - Full or Part Time - Spalding
- Retail Sales Advisors - Full or Part Time - Ashford