Do you have experience in managing an operations team within financial services, ideally with knowledge of a treasury function? If this sounds like you, we have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a global financial services business based in Edinburgh, is recruiting for a Treasury Manager to provide support on an initial 9 - 12 month contract.
- CISI Operations Level 4
- Experience of managing investment or wealth management operations
- Strong cross-functional awareness of operations
- Experience of ISA rules and products
- Strong accounting and tax technical knowledge.
- Analytical and accurate in approach.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Proven leadership and management skills; ability to prioritise and identify high-risk issues and communicate to senior management as required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise heavy workload and work efficiently under pressure
- Comply with operational risk and regulatory control policies and procedures, logging and monitoring risk events where appropriate.
- Participate directly, or identify and manage team resources to provide business input into project activity (including opportunity identification, requirements gathering, user testing or benefit realisation).
- Responsible for challenging systems and processes to ensure that they are fit for purpose and cost effective.
- Lead manager and develop the team, work in a cross-functional basis to support the head of Operations.
- Effectively manage staff resources to ensure that all tasks are completed in an accurate and timely manner and deadlines are met
- Manage the Treasury function ensuring staff are motivated, led and developed
- Supervise all aspects of cash management on behalf of our clients
- Manage key relationships with external financial service providers and monitor key performance indicators.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15034
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- Depositary Services Executive
- International Accounting Manager
- DFM Investment Administrator
- Trust Manager
- AML KYC Analyst
- Senior Transitions Coordinator
- Client Services Senior Executive
- Accounts and Operations Executive
- Fund Accounting Oversight Analyst
- Operations Data Management Senior Analyst
- Senior Administrator, Settlement Support
- Investment Consultant
- Investment Reporting Developer
- Project Actuary
- Business Analyst - Investments
- Capital Analysis & Reporting Manager
- DB/DC Pension Administrator
- Depositary Services Executive
- Finance Regulatory Specialist
- Tax Consultant