Senior MRI Radiographer - Perm - West London
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Senior MRI Radiographer based in West London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UKs private leading comprehensive clinics in the heart of London.
As Senior MRI Radiographer you will provide a customer focused high quality diagnostic Radiography service to our patients and service users; undertaking and performing all MRI procedures.
Job - Senior MRI Radiographer
Location - West London
Contract Type - Permanent, full time at 37.5 hours per week.
Hours - shift patterns vary & there is an on-call system in place with staff covering wee days & also weekends
Salary Range - £42'000 - £46'000 - equivalant to Band 6/7 NHS
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Radiologists & consultants in setting up policies & procedures for all MRI imaging and patient pathways
- Assist the day to day running of the breast imaging service
- Assist with patient bookings & administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- HCPC registered
- Degree within Radiography
- UK experience within MRI is essential
- Knowledge of process & procedures in radiography
Unlock your potential:
If you are looking for a new exciting challenge working for a leading private hospital group based in the heart of London - please apply today!
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact Charlotte Oliver on 02077498280 or email@example.com
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
Maxxima is proud to be an equitable, diverse, and inclusive employer, if you require any reasonable adjustment or support during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- MSK Physiotherapist
- B6 Non-invasive Cardiac Physiologist - Kingston
- Cath Lab Physiologist
- Band 7 Auditing Sonographer-London
- Band 7 General Radiographer-Hull
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer-Leeds
- Band 7 PET-CT Technologist-Buckinghamshire
- Band 7 Mammographer-Sutton
- Band 7 CT Radiographer-Midlands
- Band 5/6 Cardiac Physiologist in King's Lynn
- Band 7 General Radiographer- Cambridge
- Band 6 General Radiographer-Romford
- Band 7 General Radiographer - Stoke
- Band 7 General Radiographer- Hulland
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer-Manchester
- Band 5-7 Biomedical Scientist in Microbiology
- Band 5 -7 Biomedical Scientist in Haematology
- BMS in Biochemistry - MUST have CORU
- Band 5-7 Biomedical Scientist in Haematology
- Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist