Graduate Developer / Software Developer : C# & ASP.net
Graduate Developer / Software Developer - C# & ASP.net
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
Under One Cloud provide managed IT services and solutions to customers across the UK.
We are a Microsoft Partner and have access to a wide range of resources with the ability to further upskill through technical certifications.
After recently acquiring another business, we require a forward-thinking person to maintain and develop an existing software platform.
Under the guidance of a senior consultant, you will be responsible for developing new features, integrations, and customisations to fit with customer requirements.
You will either be a graduate with placement experience or a software developer with at least 2 years' experience.
C# and ASP.net developer skills and experience are essential to the role.
* 23 days plus bank holidays
* 49" Ultrawide with Dell XPS top spec laptop
* Sit/stand electric desks
* Other developers in the office space
* Modern office, free parking, office fridge with drinks provided plus unlimited tea/coffee
* Ability to bring own projects and transform into business ideas
* Industry recognised Microsoft upskilling and technical certificates
* Potential for right candidate to lead a team
* Based in Modern office in Havant, Hampshire, UK
* 9am-5.30pm Monday - Friday
To join us on our exciting journey, please submit your CV via the apply button!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £30000 - £40000 Per Annum £30,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Location: PO9 1TR, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Career Kinetics Limited
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: GL-UOC-GDSD1
- Posted: 2022-10-19 13:39:13 -
- View all Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Customer Service Advisor
- Housing Retrofit Project Surveyor
- Patching Contract Lead
- Trusts and Major Gifts Manager
- Health & Safety Officer
- Learning Design & Delivery Specialist
- Environmental Protection Manager
- Business Administrator
- IT Support Consultant
- Assistant F&B Manager
- Restaurant Staff
- Engineer - Client Team
- Hotel Receptionist Day & Night
- Client Services : 3rd Line Application Support
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Debt and Welfare Officer
- Sales Manager
- Senior IT Engineer
- Flood Risk Management Engineer