A trusted client of Core Asset's is looking for a Marketing Executive to develop and deliver ongoing integrated marketing campaigns to support their Insurance and Financial Services (IFS) business unit.
A really exciting opportunity in a thriving team.
They're ideally looking for someone with prior experience within financial services marketing who is enthusiastic, motivated and confident dealing with stakeholders.
This candidate will have responsibility for planning, execution and delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns for our IFS business.
This is an established part of the business and will require someone with creative thinking, practical marketing skills and a can-do attitude.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns, both traditionally and digitally, ideally within a Financial Services environment
- Ideally has B2B marketing experience
- Capacity to work with cross functional teams and take overall responsibility for delivery of targets for multi-channel marketing plans
- Strong influencing skills and ability to positively and sensitively work with key stakeholders
- Ideally have a good understanding of the UK financial services market
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able and willing to learn new systems/processes/procedures
- Team player with a “hands on" approach and a “can-do” attitude
- Digital-savvy - someone who is confident with technology and who has an appetite to learn
- Responsibility for the planning, delivery and evaluation of multiple key in-person events throughout the calendar year, across the country.
- Write engaging and informative communication material, including thought leadership articles, social media posts, PR commentary, sales aids, presentation packs, reports and internal communication articles.
- Use a variety of marketing channels to deliver key messages and material, such as, email campaigns (including two quarterly email newsletters), social media posts, website updates (using our CMS system), webinars and podcasts.
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders within the insurance and financial services area and the wider business.
- Work with external organisations such as agencies, partners and suppliers.
- Work closely with marketing leadership team and the wider business to ensure that the flow of work is carefully managed and properly resourced to maintain the highest standards of work and service.
- Drafting briefs and working closely with our PR, Design and Digital teams to ensure quality and purpose of communications are maximised effectively
- Produce regular performance reports, analysis and commentary on key metrics and KPIs, working with the team to make recommendations on how to enhance our approach and campaigns.
- Building and maintaining strong links with all business areas within the firm to promote, champion and help to deliver cross team/practice solutions.
- Support the marketing leadership team in the development and preparation of the marketing plan and budget.
- Day to day responsibility for the IFS marketing budget to ensure no over or under-spend, seeking cost efficiencies where appropriate.
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 15040
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- International Accounting Manager
- DFM Investment Administrator
- Trust Manager
- AML KYC Analyst
- Senior Transitions Coordinator
- Client Services Senior Executive
- Accounts and Operations Executive
- Fund Accounting Oversight Analyst
- Operations Data Management Senior Analyst
- Senior Administrator, Settlement Support
- Investment Consultant
- Investment Reporting Developer
- Project Actuary
- Business Analyst - Investments
- Capital Analysis & Reporting Manager
- DB/DC Pension Administrator
- Depositary Services Executive
- Finance Regulatory Specialist
- Tax Consultant
- Private Client Administrator