Associate Practitioner - Histology - Stoke
Join a prestigious and fast growing private pathology service.
Maxxima are looking for an Associate Practitioner in Stoke to join their Laboratory in Histology.
The individual we are seeking will have exeperience of having worked in a histology lab previously.
The succesful candidate must be skilled in microtomy.
On a day to day basis you will be supporting the delivery of the cellular pathology service.
Salary: £12-16 per hour
Shift Patterns: 9am to 17.30
Registration Required: No
Other Requirements: Right to work in the UK
Why Work for Maxxima
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and Police checks
- Expert consultants with decades worth of combined experience in our markets
- Dedicated administrative team to support with payroll functions
- Guidance and advice on furthering your career, CV and interview techniques
- Exclusive opportunities through our UK wide master vendor contracts
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Registered with all major UK NHS Frameworks and Private Healthcare Providers
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 20 years.
We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
Please contact your consultant for more information for how to benefit up to £1500 on this incentive.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our nursing team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist Cytology
- Band 8A Clinical Trials Pharmacist London
- Band 5/6 BMS in Blood Transfusion
- Band 7 Clinical Pharmacist - Burton-on-Trent
- Band 8A Pharmacist (screening chemo) - Birmingham
- Band 5/6 Aseptic Technician - Wexham Park
- Band 6/7 Wards Pharmacist - Chelsea
- General Radiographer
- Staff Nurse - Interventional Neuroradiology - Perm
- Anaesthetic Practitioner - Perm - Central London
- Permanent - Band 5 Podiatrist - Hull & East Riding
- Endoscopy Healthcare Assistant - Perm - London
- Endoscopy Charge Nurse - Perm - Central London
- Neuro/Orthopaedic Staff Nurse â Perm - London
- Neurorehab Staff Nurse â Perm - Central London
- Permanent - Biomedical Scientist - Histology - Cambridgeshire
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology - London
- Band 6 General Radiographers - Wiltshire
- Band 6 General Radiographers
- Band 7 Echocardiographer in Solihull