£50,000 + Bonus + Share Options + Benefits
An extremely exciting new opportunity is now available for a driven, highly ambitious General Manager with solid experience of the used car sales industry to take on a senior managerial role with a successful, family run business with a renowned reputation for delivering product and service excellence for over 30 years.
Our client has established themselves as a top-tier used car dealer through their commitment to uncompromising standards and service quality.
With a strong local presence and an outstanding customer satisfaction rating, they've earned themselves thousands of loyal customers both locally and nationally, made possible by their welcoming, hardworking team.
In order to drive the business on its next successful growth journey a dynamic General Manager is required to take lead the team, drawing heavily on their previous overarching experience of running a business, day-to-day.
The successful candidate will be currently working in a senior management role within a used car business (not a franchise), with a burning ambition to run a highly profitable, well established used car operation.
Applications are particular encouraged from individuals that are excited by the prospect of an immediate share option opportunity as part of an expanding, growing business.
- Define and implement the growth strategy and associated operating and marketing plan to enable the business to achieve growth and profitability targets
- Build the brand on the ground using levers of brand, comms and partnerships
- Collaborate closely internal teams building up awareness of product and brand within the UK market.
- Work with core functions of the business to ensure strategy alignment across all departments.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the marketplace, regulations, competitors and trends.
- Formulate an annual business plan to include sales strategies and forecasts that leads to the creation of value and growth.
- Identify opportunities to grow and improve efficiency across the business, overseeing budgeting, P&L performance, and financial optimisation to reach profitability.
Skills & Experiences
- Previous management experience within a used car dealership environment
- The passion and drive required to succeed in a senior management role, offering a road map to MD and associated share options
- A track record of building and growing a business
- Exceptional relationship building skills with your team and external partners.
- Experience leading a team with the willingness to invest in mentoring and development of your team members.
- An innovative mind and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced General Manager looking for a role offering a defined pathway towards a Managing Director post with solid share options over the next 9-12 months.
The successful candidate will benefit from leading a renowned professional team dedicated to further success under their stewardship.
Apply now for a discussion about this exciting vacancy.
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Clinical Support Specialist
- Midweight Designer
- Plant Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Senior Partnership Relations Executive
- Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Outreach Manager
- Client Service Executive
- Team Leader - Support, Advice, Mentoring & Advocacy
- Graduate Technical Officer
- Partnership Relations Executive
- Office Assistant
- 1st Line IT Helpdesk Support - 6 Week Contract
- Finance Officer - Part Time
- Regulatory Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Network Coordinator
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
- Client Service Executive
- Telesales Executive
- CAD Technician - Part Time