My client is a leading global distributor of Electronic Components, an exciting new Account Manager job has just become available to work out of their main HQ based in Greater Manchester.
In your role as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for development of exceptional relationships with suppliers, colleagues and customers.
Also, supporting strategic business initiatives, including demand creation, design ins and wins.
You will be responsible for delivering KPIs which will include sales revenue, product margin and supported pricing.
To apply for the role of Account Manager job you should have a blend of the following: -
- A degree-level educational or equivalent
- Experience in the Electronics / Distribution industry
- Sound Commercial acumen and great communication skills
- Good influencing skills
The role comes with the following benefits:
- Hybrid working
- Excellent OTE
- Opportunities for growth
This is a great chance to join a growing company who can offer the opportunity for career progression and personal development.
To apply for the role of Account Manager job in Manchester please send your CV and covering letter to Bwiles@redlinegroup.Com, or for more information contact Ben Wiles on 01582 878 816.
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Internal Sales Engineer - Electronic Products
- Production Engineer- Electronic Products
- NPI Test Development Engineer
- Contract IT Support Team Leader
- Production Technician - Electronics
- Senior Electronic Design Engineer
- Assistant Service Administrator - Spares & Repairs
- Software Development Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Applications Engineer - GIS/LiDAR
- Global Marketing Manager
- Test And Development Engineer
- Production Test Technician - Electronics
- Production Test Engineer - Electronics
- Graduate Hardware Developer
- Graduate Software Developer
- HR Business Partner
- Senior RF Engineer
- Senior Production Engineer - Electronics