HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join the team of a global product leader based in Gillingham.
The role of HR Business Partner is to work strategically and operationally with the business to ensure HR support is provided to enable them to meet business aims and objectives.
Working closely with management, the role of the HRBP is to provide guidance and leadership across a full spectrum of HR activities, including resource planning, recruitment and selection, talent management and succession, engagement, compensation, retention, reward and complex employee relations, in order to maximise individual and business performance.
In addition to the generalist HRBP activities, the HRBP will take the lead in specific projects.
- Working in partnership with the business, provide advice, guidance and lead on all employee matters.
This will include areas such as performance management; grievance and disciplinary cases; coaching and counselling; organisational structure; management of maternity cases, absence management, job evaluation, training & development, pay reviews, restructuring and other business enhancing HR initiatives.
- Using management information and other sources of information pro-actively to provide accurate, up to date business intelligence that informs functional and business actions.
- Identify and undertake initiatives that deliver commercial value; for example, reduced sickness levels, improved retention and promoting from within.
- Drive a high-performance culture by challenging and coaching managers.
- Work with the business to develop job descriptions and support the process of Job Evaluation, ensuring clear structures and accountabilities.
- Empower Line Managers to manage HR issues competently and in line with legislation.
- Actively lead & participate in HR projects and day-to-day general administration when required.
- Drive leadership development and talent management initiatives and implement corporate HR strategy.
You will also manage HR projects and lead change management programmes.
- Provide & lead end to end recruitment and selection support to ensure the business is able to attract suitable staff in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Manage the off-boarding process ensuring employees receive final documents and pay on time.
- Support mental health wellbeing.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
- Ability to manage Employee Wellness
- Ability to manage Learning and Development
- Ability to manage Talent, supporting proactive talent and succession planning
- Ability to manage On-boarding / Off-boarding
- Ability to manage HR Administration
- Ability to manage Absence
- Ability to manage Employee relation issues
- Ability to manage Compensation and Benefits
- CIPD Level 5 Certificate or equivalent experience gained within a generalist HR environment
- Self-motivated and have a strong and flexible attitude towards work
- Ability to stay calm in high stress situations
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long service holiday (if applicable)
- Pension Scheme
- Dental Plan
- Onsite parking
- Staff discount with selected retails + wellbeing platforms
- Discounted gym membership at Roko
- On Site Gym (£10 per Month)
- Subsidised canteen
For further information and to apply then please contact Deanna at Insignis on 02392322381 and email a copy of your most recent CV to email@example.com
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Lead Structural Engineer
- Benefits Analyst
- Design Engineer
- Production Technician
- Senior Software Engineer
- Technical Author
- Quality Engineer
- Liferaft Service Technician
- Principal Configuration Engineer
- QA Administrator
- Maritime Data Scientist
- Service Manager
- Project Manager
- Planning and Logistics Specialist
- Sailmaker - Palma de Mallorca - Est. €2,500 a month
- Boat Builders - Sweden
- Rigger - Palma de Mallorca - Est. €2,500 a month
- Production Scheduler
- Learning and Resource Manager
- Mechanical Technician