Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, multi-branch Independent agency who have offices across South West London.
They're looking to hire a Lettings Negotiator for their office in South West London.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords and potential tenants.
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skill - Spoken and Written.
- A positive disposition with both clients and colleagues.
Salary Budgets: £18-20,000 basic, £55,000 + OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance provided
Required Working Hours: 9-6.30pm Mon-Thurs, 9-6pm Friday,10-3:30pm Every other Saturday
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Jessica Martin at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number:
Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of permanent workers.
More Jobs from Dove and Hawk
- Service Charge Accountant
- Service Charge Lead - Fixed Term Contract
- Accounts Assistant
- Head of Property Management
- Marketing Executive
- Residential Property Manager
- Land Finder for Residential Led Development Projects
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Dual Sales and Lettings Negotiator
- Commercial Property Administrator
- Residential Property Administrator (12 month FTC)
- Sales Negotiator
- Senior Property Client Accounts Team Leader
- Block Manager
- Lettings Negotiator
- Valuation Associate
- Lettings and Sales Coordinator
- Client Accountant
- Block Manager