Our client is looking for an Office Assistant to join their vibrant office team, to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be employed on a renewable fixed term contract.
You will be based in a modern office with on-site parking.
Their office is in the Luton Kingsway area with good links to public transport and the M1 junction.
They are looking for a hardworking, flexible, and scrupulous individual, who likes to be challenged daily, can prioritise work schedules and loves working with diverse set of people.
This role will require you to work closely with the several departments.
You will also communicate with the operations teams on daily basis.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set up service agreements and ensure that the optimal level of service is provided in accordance with business standard for our branches, properties, and fleet.
- Assisting with new contracts & leasing quotations, communicating with external/internal stakeholders, and closing deals.
- Issue purchase order and reconcile delivery notes.
- Stock management for stores, office, and fleet.
- Maintaining database and tracking of contract & compliance, follow up with required renewals or replacements.
- Administrating smooth flow of multiple office departments (record keeping and monitoring).
- Cost analyses & management reporting of utilities/council.
- Administratively assisting with new and existing business or properties portfolio.
- Ad hoc duties, such as greeting visitors, putting deliveries away, directing incoming calls, filling, record keeping and general administration.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree within the business administration will be preferred but not mandatory.
- A good knowledge of working with the Microsoft Office package (particularly Excel)
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to training when given.
- Embraces change and challenge.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Works in a systematic and orderly manner
- An excellent communicator who can produce clear and understandable oral and written communication.
- Be confident, flexible, energetic and have a genuine `can do` attitude.
- Follows instructions well to achieve set objectives, as well as departmental goals and deadlines.
- Can prioritise, balance workload, and use their initiative to maximise positive outcomes.
- Be happy and comfortable to work within a team and share responsibilities.
What they offer:
- Salary from £21,500 - £24,000
- 40 contracted hours
- Experience in a multi-site environment and opportunity for personal development and progression to senior positions
- 28 days annual leave
- 50 % staff discount at their stores
If you are committed, results oriented, have a drive to take on challenges, please apply with your complete C.V.
along with a covering letter to by 13/11/22.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: £21.5k - 24k per year + Bens
- Location: Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Acapella Recruitment
- Tel: 01245408436
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: K221027B
- Posted: 2022-10-27 12:50:06 -
- View all Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
More Jobs from Acapella Recruitment
- Tableau Specialist
- Tableau Specialist
- Paint Sprayer / Packer
- Experienced HGV Driver (Class 1 or 2)
- Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Bench Joiner
- Specialised Mechanical Fitter
- Retail Sales Advisors - Various hours to 24 pw - Birmingham
- Senior Embedded Firmware Engineer - Aerospace
- Office Clerk - (Customer Service & Administration)
- Retail Sales Advisors - Full or Part Time - Swindon
- Retail Manager - Menswear - Birmingham
- Community Care & Support Worker - No experience required
- Senior Azure DevOps Engineer
- Senior Project Manager - Remote within UK
- Administrator - Construction company
- Retail Manager - Norwich
- Store Manager - Menswear Retail - Spalding
- Retail Sales Advisors - Full or Part Time - Spalding
- Retail Sales Advisors - Full or Part Time - Ashford