GENERAL MANAGER - High end Pub/Restaurant - Surrey - £45,000
GENERAL MANAGER – High end Pub/Restaurant - £50,000 + TRONC
Start Date: ASAP
COREcruitment are looking for a general manager to run a beautiful countryside pub with a very high-end flair.
This is a very famous site and is a huge community hub, we are looking for a GM with the personality to become a part of that community and be welcomed
About the company:
Owns several very high-end pubs with a real emphasis on food, this pub group is a branch off from a very well known hotelier company.
About the site:
A higher end pub with a focus on the food side of the business, this pub has a great platform in the local community but also needs to become a destination site for surrounding areas.
General Manager profile:
- Stand out operators from quality-led backgrounds as General Manager
- Full understanding of structure, processes, and procedures in volume establishments
- Excellent understanding of financials and be able to analyse P&L
- People persons: mentoring, coaching, and developing a team to provide a continued success
- HR issues
- Excellent product knowledge
- Some able to offer a personal touch
GENERAL MANAGER – High end Pub/Restaurant - £45,000
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to email@example.com or call 020747902666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Communications Director
- Executive Chef - Business and Industry - Contract Catering
- Bid Manager - Hybrid - Essex - Up to 65,000 pa
- Kitchen Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Area Manager
- National Business Development Manager
- Business Development Executive - London - Up to 30,000 pa + OTE
- Finance Supervisor - London - Up to 35,000 pa
- Food Safety and Compliance Officer - Up to £48,000 pa - London
- Food & Beverage Venue Manager - Manchester
- Food & Beverage Venue Manager - Liverpool
- Operations & Client Relations Executive - B2B Tour Company - German Speaking
- In Room Dining Manager - Luxury 5 Star Hotel - London
- General Manager - Branded Hotel Group - Wales
- Food & Beverage Venue Manager - Camden
- Food & Beverage Venue Manager - Marrakech
- Cluster General Manager - Lifestyle Hospitality
- Chauffeur (Private Driver) - London - Up to £40,000 pa
- Store Manager