Power Electronics Engineer, power supply designer
The Power Electronics Engineer is responsible for power supply design and power electronics (power conversion, motor control and motor drive).
Power Supply Design Experience, ideally to Senior or Principal level
Strong lab experience in debugging complex power modules (hand-on experience)
Familiar with multiple power supply topologies (flyback, half bridge, full bridge,???)
Strong in experience in design for cost, manufacturability, testability and reliability
Experience in firmware development is a big plus (digitalization migration)
Assist in identifying and organizing requirements for power electronics applications.
Apply relevant usability procedures and principles.
In charge of keeping the Product Maturity Tracker (requirement document) updated up to project closure.
Perform necessarily calculation/simulations to validate the design (efficiency calculation, identification of hot spot, estimation of temperature rise, EMC filter sizing, control loop bandwidth verification,???.)
Design magnetics with associated simulation.
Magnetics needs to be outsourced using ???built to print??? manufacturing file methodology (to allow double sourcing)
Build prototypes, products and systems suitable for testing.
Set up and run lab experiments.
Design and implement tests, document results and develop customer presentations.
Provide timely corrective actions on defects.
Release test reports of all prototypes built using the standard Power CPE engineering test platform.
Help develop a power module building block library for high temperature applications.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Materials coordinator warehouse management
- Miner Electrical
- Electriccal and Mechanical Test Technician
- Supply Chain Sourcing Specialist, Procurement
- Import / Export Logistics Specialist, goods and materials
- Electronic Assembler
- Electronic Assembler, 6 month contract
- Test technician, Mechanical and Electrical
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Game Developer
- Hardware Integration Product Manager
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- DevOps C++ and Python Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- C++ Software Engineer
- Electronic Technician
- Production Technician
- Testing Technician
- Visual Studio .Net Software Engineer
- Firmware Engineer, Embedded C, 8/16 bit microcontrollers