Senior Power Electronics Engineer
In this role, the Senior Power Electronics Engineer will work in a multi-disciplined engineering team to develop the next generation of advanced motor drives and power electronics circuits, including inverter and DC-DC SMPS circuits for aerospace applications and SiC or GaN FET devices to deliver high performance solutions.
Power Electronics design, requirements capture, design and systems or product integration experience.
Electronic design for harsh environments (extreme temperatures, vibration levels).
Design experience of Power Electronics for Aerospace or Automotive industry.
IGBTs, MOSFETs, Bipolar transistors.
Power circuit design and development up to 500 Amps.
Magnetic circuit design of transformers, inductors.
Analogue circuit design.
FPGA design and interface electronics.
In this role you will be designing power electronics circuits and producing detailed design documents and simulations to support their development.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- Materials coordinator warehouse management
- Miner Electrical
- Electriccal and Mechanical Test Technician
- Supply Chain Sourcing Specialist, Procurement
- Import / Export Logistics Specialist, goods and materials
- Electronic Assembler
- Electronic Assembler, 6 month contract
- Test technician, Mechanical and Electrical
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Game Developer
- Hardware Integration Product Manager
- Senior Hardware Design Engineer
- DevOps C++ and Python Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Hardware Engineer
- C++ Software Engineer
- Electronic Technician
- Production Technician
- Testing Technician
- Visual Studio .Net Software Engineer
- Firmware Engineer, Embedded C, 8/16 bit microcontrollers