Electronic Engineer, hardware design of embedded electronics
Electronic Engineer required to work on new product development by supporting the hardware design of embedded electronics systems using microprocessors, power supplies, sensor interfacing, power systems control (relays, triacs, stepper motors, etc.) and user interfaces.
- 8/16/32-bit microcontrollers (familiarity with ST/Atmel/Microchip products would be advantageous)
- Circuit design and PCB layout for EMC design consideration, ideally OrCAD.
- Embedded C ideally Keil or IAR.
- EMC compliance testing.
- Interaction of electro-mechanical products/mechanisms or experience of control and system design would be desirable
The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified Electronic Engineer with an interest in consumer electronics product design and 3-5 years industry experience.
More Jobs from Expert Employment
- C++ Application Programmer
- Video Camera Product Marketing Manager
- Senior QA Test Engineer - Motion Capture
- Senior Software Engineer
- Game Engine Integration Developer
- Digital Electronic and FPGA Design Engineer
- Azure Architect
- Automation Test Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Amazon Web Services Architect
- Google Cloud Platform Architect
- Senior Android Engineer - Java, Kotlin - London
- Frontend Developer - Vue/ React - London
- Material Science Specialist
- Materials Engineer
- Power Electronics Design Engineer
- Interaction and User Research study Designer
- Data Analytics Acceleration Library C++ Developer, London
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer
- Aerospace Stress Engineer