Transport Officer - Leicestershire
Transport Officer – Leicestershire
Salary: £ 11.91 Per Hour
Full Time (37 hours per week)
To assist in the effective, efficient and legally compliant delivery of passenger transport services.
- To ensure that the services are delivered for the benefit of the people of Leicestershire.
- To support effective partnerships and working relationships with statutory, voluntary, private agencies and communities.
To liaise and consult with other departments and establishments, managers, staff, parents/carers, other customers, and contractors etc.
attending meetings with clients and represent Passenger Fleet Team in a professional capacity.
- To ensure activities are delivered in the most efficient and effective manner as possible ensuring the effective organisation of fleet activities and vehicles.
- To prepare technical reports for Members, partners, customers and stakeholders where appropriate.
- To support the performance management of services and teams through contributing to the departmental business planning process as required.
- To support with the performance management of the team, applying creative and focussed interventions to increase performance, productivity and team morale
- To assist the Team Manager and Transport Managers with employee selection, recruitment, induction, training and development, attendance management, monitoring and disciplinary procedures
- Provide training and development of employees, drivers and escorts to improve the provision of services, contribute to efficiency savings; and promote workforce capabilities in order to respond to flexible work demands
- To manage and lead a dedicated team of employed staff and contingent workers in accordance with agreed performance standards.
Providing front line day to day supervision to all Drivers and Escorts to ensure all operational aspects of the Passenger Fleet Unit operate effectively and efficiently.
- To offer advice on the effective and efficient planning of routes for transport services both manually and through using available ICT systems.
- The nature of the work will involve the jobholder carrying out work outside of normal working hours, currently the team operates a rota covering 6am to 2pm &/or 10am to 6pm.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices.
4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Amber Debens on 07860953716 or via email AmberD@4recruitmentservices.com
More Jobs from 4Healthcare
- Resourcing Administrator - Barnet
- Mobile Gardener
- Outreach Housing Support Worker
- Senior Community Outreach Worker
- Retirement Living Assistant
- Homeless Support worker
- Mobile Gardener
- Payroll and Pension Consultant - Twickenham
- Governance Officer - Derby
- Recruitment Resourcer - East London
- Personal Advisor - Aftercare Team - Oldham
- General Practitioner
- Maintenance Operative
- Resolution Centre Operative - Southampton
- Licensing Enforcement Officer - Harrogate
- Missing Project Worker - Ashton Under Lyne
- Family Support Worker (Missing from Home) - Bury
- Multiple Programme Leader
- Maintenance Electrician