Band 7 Sonographer - Portsmouth
The Radiography team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Sonographer in Portsmouth.
This role is available to start ASAP and Full time; the pay rate for this role is £30 per hour, depending on experience.
- HCPC registered
- Relevant qualification in Ultrasound
- Trained in obstetrics (Abdo and pelvis may be considered)
- Flexibility required
- Requires a nuchal license ideally.
Why work for Maxxima?
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
If you are interested in this role, please apply by clicking the apply button.
Or if you would like more details about this role, contact the team today, we always have time to take your call.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues.
To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
You can find out more information regarding referrals on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer-Wolverhampton
- Band 7/8A-Clinical Trials Pharmacist-London
- BAND 7 MRI Radiographer-Hampshire
- Band 3-Pharmacy Assistant-Basildon
- BAND 7 CT RADIOGRAPHER-Hampshire
- Occupational Therapist
- B6 Invasive Cardiac Physiologist - St Barts
- Band 7 CT Radiographer-London
- Band 6 General Radiographer-London
- B7 MRI Radiographer SBH/RLH-London
- 2x Band 6 Pharmacist - London
- Band 7/8a Pharmacist - Blackpool
- Discharge Facilitator OT
- Occupational Therapist
- Pharmacist- Oxford
- Band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician - Preston
- Band 7 Pharmacist - HMP Berwyn
- Senior ICU Staff Nurse - Permanent - London
- ICU Charge Nurse - Permanent - Central London