Job Title - Parts Advisor
Salary - £25'000 to £30'000 per annum
Hours - Monday to Friday - No Weekends
Our client, a large commercial vehicle dealership with multiple sites is actively seeking to employ a Parts Advisor for their depot in the Portsmouth area.
The successful applicant will work in the depots parts department ensuring that parts are efficiently distributed to the service mechanics / technicians across the various shifts worked on site.
As a Parts Advisor will be responsible for maintaining stock levels in the stores, ordering specialist parts as they are required and undertaking inventory checks to make sure all parts ordered are delivered and are the correct parts needed.
In order to qualify for the Parts Advisor role you must have experience working in the vehicle parts field, be computer literate, have excellent customer service skills and have a valid UK driving licence.
How to Apply for this Parts Advisor role.
Please get in touch with John Barnes on 07955 081 481 for more information and to apply email@example.com
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Retentions Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Mobile Network Controller
- Parts Manager
- Master Technician
- MOT Tester
- MOT Tester
- Vehicle Technician - Nottingham
- Vehicle Technician - Rugby
- Vehicle Technician - Derby
- Vehicle Technician Birmingham
- Vehicle Technician - Tamworth
- Parts Supervisor
- Vehicle Technician- Walton
- Fleet Vehicle Breakdown Controller
- Parts Advisor
- Mobile Maintenance Technician
- Mobile Telematics/Install Engineer/CCTV Install/Mobile Engineer (copy)
- Space Segment Architect â SATCOM