Are you an experienced Welder Fabricator with knowledge of MIG, TIG and Stick? Do you enjoy a mix of components from thin to thick gauge materials? Is Aerospace and Defence work of interest?
One of our top clients, part of a global group supplying components to some of the world's largest organisations, currently has openings for one or more experienced Welder Fabricators to join their growing business.
This Welder Fabricator position would give you the ability to work on thin and thick gauge materials, be involved in sheet metal work, fabricate and bend and various other duties in an exciting all-round Welder Fabricator role.
Welder Fabricator will need:
- Extensive experience in welding and fabrication
- Knowledge of MIG / TIG / Stick techniques
- Current or previous Codings are desirable
- Able to work to aerospace/defence standards
- Experience with a range of materials and thicknesses
- A keen eye for detail
This is a full-time, day-shift, permanent position.
For more information on the role and company benefits simply apply now or call Hayden on 07955 081 482.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Aftersales Manager- Bedford
- Sales Executive - Twickenham
- Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Fitter
- Aftersales Manager
- Technical Maintenance Controller
- Complaints Handler
- Retentions Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Mobile Network Controller
- Parts Manager
- Master Technician
- MOT Tester
- MOT Tester
- Vehicle Technician - Nottingham
- Vehicle Technician - Rugby
- Vehicle Technician - Derby
- Vehicle Technician Birmingham
- Vehicle Technician - Tamworth
- Parts Supervisor