Optical Assistant - Central London - New Boutique
An emerging eyewear brand recently opened a new flagship boutique in one of London's hottest locations in the West End.
They are a fresh and exciting brand with amazing premium products and an ethos to match, valuing their team and sight care as much as anything, even donating a pair of glasses to sight charities for every pair of glasses sold.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the successful start-up and development of the brand, with further opportunities in the future stores they have planned.
Optical Assistant - Role
- 360 involvement across all aspects of the store, heading up their unique customer journey
- Focussing on expert and personal dispensing service
- Based in a fashion-forward, gallery like setting offering a wide range of premium products
- Closely supporting the Manager and assisting in identifying opportunities for growth
- Assist with local marketing and PR events
- Surrounded by a skilled team
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience in the eyewear industry with an interest in art, fashion & design
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
Optical Assistant - Package
- Paying up to £25,000
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- A number of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the ‘Apply' link as soon as possible.
More Jobs from Zest Business Group
- Assistant Store Manager - Central London - Luxury Boutique
- Optical Assistant - Surbiton
- Optical Assistant - Gosport
- Optical Assistant - Kidderminster - West Midlands
- Optical Assistant - Independent - Wirral
- Assistant Store Manager
- Optical Store Manager - Walton-On-Thames - Surrey