CAD Technician - Part Time
Part Time - 30 hrs p/w
£25,000 + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity exists for a pro-active CAD Technician or CAD Designer with first-hand experience of 2D design to join a fast paced, highly successful engineering team with a global footprint and a reputation for providing service and product excellence.
With over 20 years industry expertise behind them, our client is one of the largest users of white LEDs in Europe and a pioneer in edge lighting in the production of LED light panels.
Having worked across a huge number of iconic projects across 35 countries worldwide, our client counts a number of leading household names amongst their highly prestigious client list.
In order to continue delivering new, innovative design, a technically minded CAD Technician/Designer is required on a part time basis (approximately 30 hours per week) to join the growing team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the ideal CAD Technician will have 1-2 years experience in a similar design role with good working knowledge of AutoCAD 2D.
Specific industry experience is not required as all relevant subject matter training and support will be provided.
Applications are welcomed equally from individuals looking for 4 full days or 5 shorter days, Mon-Fri.
- Creation of new AutoCAD technical drawings to meet our clients design requirements
- Taking verbal direction and implementing into sketches and final drawings
- Provide accurate, detailed and scaled drawings
- Following instructions to create or modify drawings
- Provide support to Senior Engineers by creating reports, project plans and CAD drawings
- Develop designs for new products and projects that meet customer design requirements.
- Provide support to the production departments when required
- Creating product codes and BOM's
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years experience within a similar CAD role
- Degree educated in Electronics or related engineering discipline or design qualification such as HND or similar
- Experience of AutoCAD in current role
- Good problem-solving skills & able to work to deadlines
- Able to establish productive, cooperative relationships with customers, peers, management and suppliers
This is a wonderful opportunity for a highly organised CAD Technician or CAD Designer to join a highly successful, growing organisation that places an emphasis on developing long-standing commercial relationships whilst acting as a trusted advisor to each client.
A competitive salary and attractive benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate.
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Clinical Support Specialist
- Midweight Designer
- Plant Service Engineer
- Production Engineer
- Senior Partnership Relations Executive
- Equality, Diversity, Inclusion & Outreach Manager
- Client Service Executive
- Team Leader - Support, Advice, Mentoring & Advocacy
- Graduate Technical Officer
- Partnership Relations Executive
- Office Assistant
- 1st Line IT Helpdesk Support - 6 Week Contract
- Finance Officer - Part Time
- Regulatory Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Network Coordinator
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technician
- Client Service Executive
- Telesales Executive
- Electrical Engineer