Digital Marketing Executive
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
4 DAYS A WEEK WORK FROM HOME - HORSHAM
UP TO £35,000 + FANTASTIC BENEFITS + SUPPORT WITH PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
We're recruiting for a well-respected business that due to expansion is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team.
They pride themselves on their company values and culture and offer fantastic career prospects.
You will get 35 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, a half day a month off work to facilitate personal or professional development, work from home 4 days a week and much more!
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will be part of a creative marketing team and get involved with social media, web content, email marketing, SEO, events and offline marketing.
The successful candidate will need experience as Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Assistant level as you'll be involved in the full marketing mix with the support of the Marketing Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-driven individual who wants to join a rapidly growing team.
THE DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE ROLE:
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Executive to develop the marketing strategy
- Manage and regularly update content on the website, consistently improving the content and conversion rate
- Setting up and maintaining SEO campaigns to increase web traffic and improve rankings
- Creating content for social media and managing the activity across all accounts and platforms
- Assisting with the creation of email campaigns and delivery
- Conducting market research, data management and data segmentation
- Managing LinkedIn and GoogleAd Campaigns
- Conducting analysis of campaigns and results to develop future campaign content and improve conversion
- Creating engaging blogs, guides, videos, emails, infographics and other content and collateral
- Assisting with internal communications
- Offline marketing such as events and print
- Experience as a Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Assistant / Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Digital Marketing Assistant or similar
- Previous experience in a broad marketing role covering content writing, social media, email marketing, website management etc
- Highly organised individual who can coordinate projects and get involved in hands on delivery
- A highly confident individual who can effectively communicate at all levels
To apply for the Digital Marketing Executive position, please send your CV for immediate consideration via the advertisement.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: £28000.00 - £35000 per annum + FANTASTIC BENEFITS
- Location: Horsham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Contact: Chloe Marsh
- Tel: 0845 121 0741 / 0161 850 1091
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-09 18:15:10 -
- View all Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- RECRUITMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- RECRUITMENT REOURCER
- PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - NUTRITION
- Senior Management Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Business Development Manager - Transport/Logistics
- Business Development Executive - FMCG
- PART TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Assistant Accountant
- Marketing Assistant
- Test Advert - Do Not Apply
- Sales Development Representative - FULLY REMOTE
- Accommodation Officer
- VENUE SALES MANAGER
- HR Administrator
- Accounts Administrator
- Sales Executive
- HR Assistant